2 NEW
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Killing Games
1) An anime game where you can easily hunt large amounts of enemies

Kawaii Deathu Desu (PC, PS4, Switch)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=537]

It's a cool and easy game where you can hunt multiple enemies with minimal action. It's cheap and a great game to pass the time. The characteristic of this game is that female girl remains to be kawaii but turn into demon looking (as opposed to kawaii) whenever she attacks. Well even gameplay isn't kawaii I guess, lol. But I think that's the point what its developer aimed.

Time Defenders & Millennium War Aigis

Games in genres like Tower Defense can also get a feel for the main goal of anime killing games: killing huge amounts of enemies. The anime games named Millennium War Aigis and Time Defenders are the games of such genre. Note that both are mobile games, however, Millennium War Aigis only exists its Japanese version. Plus, Time Defenders hasn't been released yet but it will definitely release in North America region.

2) Anime PvP Games

Well, anime killing games can also be meant as anime pvp games, as it involves killing other players like a war. This community is holding a gaming competition called AEG Pro League, opening for the most popular anime games among Anime PvP Games. Among them, the most popular games include Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, Kandagawa Jet Girls, etc as of August 2021. But the rankings of games are always changing. Thus, if you always refer to the Best Anime Games page, you can find out the current most popular anime PvP games. Finally, if you're looking for Anime PvP Games to focus on mainly as your major pvp games over those popular games such as Fortnite, Cod, Overwatch, LoL and so on, I highly recommend you joining this community and playing anime pvp games with us together. Because there are very few other communities for playing Anime PvP Games mainly.

3) Most Popular Anime Games (aka. Best Anime Games)

The most popular of all anime games can also be found on the Best Anime Games page. As of August 2021, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, Genshin Impact, and Code Vein are the most popular anime games. But the rankings are always changing, so be sure to refer to that page for the latest information. In particular, my anime game friends are playing Genshin Impact a lot as of August 2021. If you check out the bottom of that Best Anime Games page, you can see also some reviews by gamers who voted for their favorite games, pointing out why they voted for their anime games as best. In particular, Genshin Impact has the most viewers among anime games that are being livestreamed on Twitch.

4) Survival or Horror Anime Games

Anime killing games may mean survival/horror anime games slightly. Here is the list of survival or horror anime games:
Danganronpa Game Series
Doki Doki Literature Club!
Yume Nikki
Angels of Death
Corpse Party Game Series
* Please note that we are not listing whole survival or horror anime games, but only the most popular anime games in those genre.

5) Anime Shoot 'Em Up games that involves lots of killings
There are lots of this genre games. But mostly Touhou series dominates this area, such as
TouHou Makuka Sai ~ Fantastic Danmaku Festival
TouHou Makuka Sai ~ Fantastic Danmaku Festival Part II

But make sure that this game does not always support English version. The 2 games above supports English though.

6) Time Attack Game that you need to kill a lot in a limited time
Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash

There is a survival mode which you need to hunt all incoming enemies in a limited time.

7) Anime Games that has very spammy mechanic due to lots of enemy involvements
Fate/EXTELLA Link

There are lots of environmental enemies which just die by some spammy skills of your character, resulting in anime killing games due to that it involves lots of enemy killing, although they are environmental objects that does not affect too much in an actual game.
[Image: Kureha-Signature.gif]

Share this thread in social media

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.