Poll: What is your best anime game 2020? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[Image: pygfcsu.jpg] Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist
33.33%
33.33%
[Image: NPi5fBu.jpg] Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
22.22%
22.22%
[Image: M8ZdAkm.jpg] Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
22.22%
22.22%
[Image: S1cU2pY.jpg] Black Clover: Quartet Knights
11.11%
11.11%
[Image: IFkIMPd.jpg] Fate/EXTELLA Link
11.11%
11.11%
[Image: QWS9TQp.jpg] Kandagawa Jet Girls
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Best Anime Games 2020
In these days, the most popular games on Twitch in a viewer count seem to be mostly massively multiplayer online games. We introduce anime games supporting at least 4 players up to infinity numbers. Then we focus on following factors that determine the most part of game quality: modern anime art style, combat system, diversity (classes, skills, equipments, heroes, items, game modes, maps, cards, etc), update, and character customization. Along with these factors, we think that most players can play anime games quite long. Thus the game is worth its price since you can play for a long time. Then general factors such as release graphic, music, and etc follow.

The above score is calculated based upon mostly votes by any registered members, and small additional points by admin. Feel free to vote for the game you like.

Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist (CTE)

- Lots of fans who actively participate in AEG Weekly PvP Match
- Getting full PvP rooms most of times during AEG Weekly PvP Match
- Has inviting friends feature
- Has good character customization system
- Has gotten tremendous number of posts made about the game in this website

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet (FB)

- Generally has good PvP population during the evening time of NA region
- Has amazing character customization system

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash (PBS)

- Able to play PvP multiplayer by making an appointment with others in AEG Discord at https://discord.gg/uHnqAbu
- Has amazing character customization system
- Has gotten some number of posts made about the game in this website

Black Clover: Quartet Knights (QK)

- Able to play PvP multiplayer by making an appointment with others in AEG Discord at https://discord.gg/uHnqAbu
- Has character customization system

Fate/EXTELLA Link (FEL)

- Able to play PvP multiplayer by making an appointment with others in AEG Discord at https://discord.gg/uHnqAbu
- Has character customization system
- Has gotten some number of posts made about the game in this website

* This document will keep updating at any random time
* If you are interested in making your favourite anime game popular, please read this

This document is lastly updated at July 31th, 2020
Score criteria updated
I personally gave my vote to Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash. The reason is because I liked its combat style the most among the games listed here. Plus in-game diversity is quite huge, probably the top among anime games I played in terms of diversity, and it provides many game modes and maps. I played more than 4000 Ranked PvP matches in PBS and that proves how much I liked PBS. And yes, my next favorite game is Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist but here I can vote only one game Tongue
AEG | Jotaku [Image: HW57OUL.png]