Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Best skills and how to unlock them

So i just got the game on PS4 last week and i just beated the recollections mode and started the CAC mode. Can someone help me with a few questions?

1- I been wondering what are the best generic skills and how to unlock them?
2- Is there a better kagune to use for ghouls or quinx(PVE mostly right now)? And quinques too? If someone can also tell me the ways to unlock them, would be good Smile
3- I also noticed some achievements need to clear the campaign "X" times, so i been wondering if this counts replaying the whole mode or just the last mission? On the same topic, finishing "X" enemy on your own means dealing the last blow right?  
4- Is there a viable way to defeat Centipede Kaneki and Kisho Arima? I just faced them one time each and had to run both times(because i was dealing no dmg with specials or awakening)

Sorry for so many questions, but hoping i can get some help XD
(06-21-2020, 04:32 AM)Raubersama Wrote:  So i just got the game on PS4 last week and i just beated the recollections mode and started the CAC mode. Can someone help me with a few questions?

2- Is there a better kagune to use for ghouls or quinx(PVE mostly right now)? And quinques too? If someone can also tell me the ways to unlock them, would be good Smile
3- I also noticed some achievements need to clear the campaign "X" times, so i been wondering if this counts replaying the whole mode or just the last mission? On the same topic, finishing "X" enemy on your own means dealing the last blow right?  
4- Is there a viable way to defeat Centipede Kaneki and Kisho Arima? I just faced them one time each and had to run both times(because i was dealing no dmg with specials or awakening)

1. Depends on what quinque/ghoul ability your looking for, I know a few that are great (300+ Super Damage or Random HP upon dealing Damage for Rinaku <Smash>, Temp Attack & Defence Boost for both Ukaku/Ukaku <Single Wing> and Binkaku <Sweep>)

2. For ghoul Rinaku is the best (Ken kaneki -Awaken- or the one with the mask) because it has good stamina efficiency, Kokaku (for cac) has a "finnal blow" which gains awakening back the more in the blast radius the more awakening you'll get back
For Investigators, Koutarou Amon/haise sasaki/saiko yonebayashi -Deputy Squad Leader-/Kishou Arima are good

Here are some good builds for Ghoul:
[Ghoul, Rinkaku] Berserker
[Ghoul Ukaku <Single Wing>] Touka Kirishima -Rabbit-
[Ghoul, Kokaku] Droll
[Ghoul, Bikaku<Sweep>] Doom Grasp

Here are some good builds for CCG:
[Investigators]
[Investigator, Narukami & Demon] CCG Reaper
[Investigator, Ginkiu <Mimic> Sasori 1/56 Mk.2] Heal-Fire

[Quinx]
[Quinx] CCG Marshal
[Quinx, Ginkui <Mimic> & Rinkaku] Perennial
[Quinx, Ginkui & Rinkaku] CCG Lieutenant
[Quinx, Yyukimuria Tri & Ukaku] Supernal

3. You have to play a map (24th ward Dragon Area is the quickest) certain amount of times, I think (based off of what I can remeber) you may have to play your CaC in hard mode 3 times(?)

4. Yes, so when they are staggered keep fighting them (they take more damage), if they become staggered at low heath do a Follow-up Attack (this should kill them but they may still have 1 HP left)

5. Here are some guides to get them:
Ken Kaneki -Centipede-
Kisho Arima
If you want to get them as a playable character set the game mode to NORMAL, if your looking to get matirail/skill (i forgot which one it gave in accompishments) set the game mode to HARD
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
(06-21-2020, 04:32 AM)Raubersama Wrote:  So i just got the game on PS4 last week and i just beated the recollections mode and started the CAC mode. Can someone help me with a few questions?

1. it depends on what weapon you want to use, but most generic-looking skills are attack damage or hp increase skills. You can unlock by gaining materials via repetitive PvE campaigns. PvP can also grant you materials.

2. I think real usefulness/effectiveness of something in this game doesn't always depends on what kagune or quinques you use, but more depends on which build you use. Some builds Scoobert listed are good examples.

3. Yes. finishing something means last blow should be made by you. doing campaign x times means just x time amount you need to clear repeatdly.

4. I recommend kill rest of enemies first then kill Kisho or Centepede. Playing meta builds will also help you.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3
Thanks to both of you Scoobert and Jotaku!! I'm just starting the game so those hints will be very valuable. So far i haven't unlocked any of the OP skills, but i will farm in the next days to unlock them.

Share this thread in social media