Dismiss this notice
There is an ongoing Build/Guide contest with giveaways. Check it out in contest forum.
Dismiss this notice
Application to AEG Pro League Fall 2021 now opened! Apply now in this page!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Tags
time a can rampage revival owl type state? skill continue quot one
Can Owl Type-0 skill "ONE TIME REVIVAL" continue a rampage state?
Better response on post Can Owl Type-0 skill "ONE TIME REVIVAL" continue a rampage state?I'm not sure how many know this but if you are awaken and you are using the ONE TIME REVIVAL skill, the awaken state will still persist (this including any TEMP attack and defense boost)

But will this also apply for a player in a rampage state? I think it would but currently unsure

UPDATE: 5/7/2021 added gameplay video

"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
I didn't know one-time revival would keep awaken mode going after ressurection. So unsure about rampage, and haven't tested it before.
[Image: Kureha-Signature.gif]
(09-17-2020, 02:59 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  I didn't know one-time revival would keep awaken mode going after ressurection. So unsure about rampage, and haven't tested it before.
So it doesn't work unless someone could hack the game to use the skill in rampage state
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
Better response on post Can Owl Type-0 skill "ONE TIME REVIVAL" continue a rampage state?
(09-17-2020, 02:59 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  I didn't know one-time revival would keep awaken mode going after ressurection. So unsure about rampage, and haven't tested it before.
So you can be sent into a rampage while not using one time revival, sadly there was no one with respawn penalty to test this

Thanks to beasty (axwv_ on PS4) for testing this! (I have the gameplay saved, I'll upload it when I get the chance)

Share this thread in social media