Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How much damage dose Awaken/Rampage state do?
Question 
I know that the Awaken State isn't as strong as Rampage, but I would like to know how much of a damage boost the player gets

Awaken state bonus effect
Attack damage bonus +150? (using no Attack damage skill)
Defense +15 (using no Defense skill)

Rampage state bonus effect
Attack damage bonus: 150+? (using no attack damage skill)
Defense +100? (based off of testing from a ban build)

[attachment=265]
[attachment=266]
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
You defined rampage state for un-dying states which you can use skills as much as you want and screen become gray color? and also defined Awaken state that gets triggered when you press R3?

I don't think there exists any damage boost for both, but only unlimited skill numbers. Were there any damage boosts?
[Image: jotaku.gif]
AEG | Jotaku [Image: HW57OUL.png]
(05-08-2020, 03:07 PM)Jotaku Wrote:  You defined rampage state for un-dying states which you can use skills as much as you want and screen become gray color? and also defined Awaken state that gets triggered when you press R3?

I don't think there exists any damage boost for both, but only unlimited skill numbers. Were there any damage boosts?
Within the games "Tips" it says: The Player will revive a boost in Speed, Attack Damage and Defense 
While in rampage it says: The Player will be given a Massive Boost in Attack Damage and Defense, while this is a great way to get revenge you should be careful, as you still can be dealt damage

I also notice that Awaken State (without using skills for cac/default characters) last 20 Seconds. Rampage last (i think) 8 more seconds (Because of the super attack at the end)
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
(05-08-2020, 03:07 PM)Jotaku Wrote:  You defined rampage state for un-dying states which you can use skills as much as you want and screen become gray color? and also defined Awaken state that gets triggered when you press R3?

For rampage state defense is increased to +100 (based off of testing from the ban build)