Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to shot ranged needle while locking the target?

Anyone knows how to shot ranged needle while locking the target? like shown in the video around 01:56:27 in the video, against cpu Arima?
AEG | Jotaku [Image: HW57OUL.png]
My "Lock-on Target" is set for HOLD rather than PRESS 
Once I have them locked on I quickly hold L2 and let go of R2 and press and hold R2 again
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
(05-04-2020, 09:44 PM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  My "Lock-on Target" is set for HOLD rather than PRESS 
Once I have them locked on I quickly hold L2 and let go of R2 and press and hold R2 again

Thank you very much!
Tried, but doesn't work for me. My locking target icon (that happens when press R2) just goes away while shooting enemy. But in this video, locking target icon still follows your enemy while you are shooting.
Can you give me more specific details? My setting is also set to HOLD.
(05-12-2020, 12:31 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  Tried, but doesn't work for me. My locking target icon (that happens when press R2) just goes away while shooting enemy. But in this video, locking target icon still follows your enemy while you are shooting.
I was holding the Triangle button. Ukaku default attack, sorry for the confusion Sad
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
(05-12-2020, 12:35 AM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  
(05-12-2020, 12:31 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  Tried, but doesn't work for me. My locking target icon (that happens when press R2) just goes away while shooting enemy. But in this video, locking target icon still follows your enemy while you are shooting.
I was holding the Triangle button. Sorry   Sad

Didn't know there were such a function lol
Thanks Heart