Dismiss this notice
There is an ongoing article contest with giveaways. Check it out in contest forum.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Tags
2021 list new 2020 revenge manga betrayal
New Betrayal / Revenge Manga List (2020-2021)
[Image: giphy.gif]
In this document, we go through the list of whole betrayal / revenge mangas that are either ongoing or released since 2020 up to current!
If either one of betrayal or revenge does not appear, then such manga will be excluded from the list. We only focus on the mangas that involves both 2 cases in this document.

The strongest brave who craves revenge, extinguish with the power of darkness
復讐を希う最強勇者は、闇の力で殲滅無双する (Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou suru

The brave hero has successfully rescued the world from demon lord. One princess in a country was so greedy and asked the hero to become his husband, but he rejected. Princess used her entire army to catch him, and executed him for just his rejection for the marriage. Since he got executed, he met the goddess in the heaven and he asked her to reincarnate him with more powers in order to revenge. So his revenge started from there, although he starts to kill people around her first.

My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin Some Revenge
恋人を寝取られ、勇者パーティから追放されたけど、EXスキル【固定ダメージ】に目覚めて無敵の存在に。さあ、復讐を始めよう。(Koibito wo Netorare, Yuusha Party kara Tsuihou sareta kedo, EX Skill "Kotei Damage" ni Mezamete Muteki no Sonzai ni. Saa, Fukushuu wo Hajimeyou)

A male character named Chrome was a member of hero's party, and there is a female in same party and she is a girl friend of Chrome. However, Chrome was chosen to be sacrificed to make hero stronger (I don't know how it works but in the manga it says it is possible to make guy "B" stronger by sacrificing guy "A" if that guy "A" gets died with the feeling of loathing against guy "B", who wants to be stronger), and that girl friend of Chrome actually betrayed Chrome right in front of him and help the hero to kill his boy friends. But somehow, he survived and obtained powerful skill. He decided to revenge them!

I became the strongest with the failure frame "Abnormal State Skill" as I devastated everything
ハズレ枠の【状態異常スキル】で最強になった俺がすべてを蹂躙するまで

A class of high school students was summoned to another world by the Goddess Vysis. While most transferred students were confirmed to be quite powerful by Goddess Vysis, but one male main character was confirmed to be the weakest among them, so it was only natural that he be disposed of. Vysis' first impression as a generous and loving woman soon gives way to her true, cruel nature, and she rallies his classmates against him, casting him into a cavernous labyrinth of death and despair. Thus, he tries to survive from the isekai world after being disposed, make his own adventure, and set his final goal to kill (revenge) the Goddess Vysis.

We will keep updating this document with more new manga info at random time. If you subscribe to this thread, you will get any updates by your email. So please stay tuned Heart
[Image: Kureha-Signature.gif]