Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

New Isekai Manga List (2020-Current)
[Image: fb6ea26f91bcd095c0b54491ca68d078cfaa202e...v2_uhq.jpg]

This document is about introducing you all the isekai mangas that are released since 2020 upto current.
The form how the main character is transferred to isekai world can be anything (not only truck like above image!)
This document may also include reverse-isekai.

Live Dungeon!

A Japanese male who used to be a top player of a game has sent to the world of the game he plays, which is isekai-like fantasy world. What makes this manga different to other isekai mangas is that any fights happen in dungeon is broadcasted to people via huge screen in town.

Regarding That We Decided to Live in the Countryside With The Female Knight Who Came to Us 
(俺んちに来た女騎士と田舎暮らしすることになった件)

This is actually reverse isekai manga, that a female in isekai came to Japan and live with a male.

Isekai Uncle 
(異世界おじさん)

This is one of my top favourite isekai manga. It is a story about main character's uncle,  who recently came back to Japan from Isekai world.

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord 
(世界魔王と召喚少女の奴隷魔術)

You probably know that this one was released long time ago, but the fact that its manga is still ongoing in 2020 currently, so I have put here. This has even anime series.

Rescue weakest country in Isekai where baseball match is a war 
(野球で戦争する異世界で超高校級エースが弱小国家を救うようです)

[Image: 10514881?1591587170]

A top baseball player at high-school level in Japan has been sent to Isekai where the baseball matches replaced war. He got invited to weakest country in Isekai and try to make the country best in Isekai with his baseball skills.

I became the strongest with the failure frame "Abnormal State Skill" as I devastated everything
(ハズレ枠の【状態異常スキル】で最強になった俺がすべてを蹂躙するまで)

A class of high school students was summoned to another world by the Goddess Vysis. While most were ranked quite powerful, the male main character was the weakest among them, so it was only natural that he be disposed of. Vysis' first impression as a generous and loving woman soon gives way to her true, cruel nature, and she rallies his classmates against him, casting him into a cavernous labyrinth of death and despair.

And he tries to survive from isekai, make his own adventure, and set his last goal to kill the Goddess Vysis.

I become strongest hero with unlimited respawn
(無限コンティニュー目標は最強の戦士)

[Image: 2288.webp?hash=yngLeSbXVeayr5ki5jkQEg&ex...4102412400]

It is similar to re:zero. The male high school summoned to another world but get executed for the reason of just being weak. But he respawn immediately, and make his own adventure.

The Former Top 1's Sub-Character Training Diary ~A Dedicated Player is Currently Conquering Another World!~
元・世界1位のサブキャラ育成日記~廃プレイヤー、異世界を攻略中!~ (Moto Sekai Ichi'i Subchara Ikusei Nikki ~Hai Player, Isekai wo Kouryakuchuu!~)

A Japanese male guy who used to be top 1 in the PvP leaderboard ranking of the video game he play, along with other top players around his rank, lost all their characters by the mistakes of the video game company. He decided to suicide simply because of that, but then he reincarnated into the video game world that he played! It's basically a story about how he hit top 1 guy in the real world that is converted from the virtual video game world using the knowledge that he played the game.

We will keep updating this document with more new manga info at random time. If you subscribe to this thread, you will get any updates by your email. So please stay tuned Heart
Hi, I added 2 more manga recommendation. You can check from the bottom of first post.
New Manga List Updated!

Added:
-The Former Top 1's Sub-Character Training Diary ~A Dedicated Player is Currently Conquering Another World!~