Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Non-nsfw NTR Manga List (2020-Current)
This document doesn't include NSFW NTR manga.
Non-adult NTR mangas are so rare and very hard to find, so I wanted to introduce you guys any non-nsfw NTR mangas here.
In this document we don't care about the success of revenge, nor we care about whether the victim decides to revenge or not. But we only care that only single NTR moment happened in the manga, that is, the moment of betreyal from the beloved one in opposite sex.

My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin Some Revenge
恋人を寝取られ、勇者パーティから追放されたけど、EXスキル【固定ダメージ】に目覚めて無敵の存在に。さあ、復讐を始めよう。(Koibito wo Netorare, Yuusha Party kara Tsuihou sareta kedo, EX Skill "Kotei Damage" ni Mezamete Muteki no Sonzai ni. Saa, Fukushuu wo Hajimeyou)

A male character named Chrome was a member of hero's party, and there is a female in same party and she is a girl friend of Chrome. However, Chrome was chosen to be sacrificed to make hero stronger (I don't know how it works but in the manga it says it is possible to make guy "B" stronger by sacrificing guy "A" if that guy "A" gets died with the feeling of loathing against guy "B", who wants to be stronger), and that girl friend of Chrome actually betrayed Chrome right in front of him and help the hero to kill his boy friends.

We will keep updating this document with more new manga info at random time. If you subscribe to this thread, you will get any updates by your email. So please stay tuned Heart