Dismiss this notice
There is an ongoing Build/Guide contest with giveaways. Check it out in contest forum.
Dismiss this notice
Application to AEG Pro League Fall 2021 now opened! Apply now in this page!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Tags
yandere 2021 list new 2020 manga
New Yandere Manga List (2020-2021)
Did you think you could escape from me after reincarnation, niisan?
転生ごときで逃げられるとでも、兄さん? (TENSEI GOTOKI DE NIGERARERU TO DEMO, NIISAN?)

https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail...010000_68/

Would this female beat Gasai Yuno the Legend? We will see. This is yandere isekai manga.
Similar story to "Boku to Kanojo no Tenseiru Isekai" below, that a male continuously gets yandere-ed by a female over parallel universes and eternal time.
She even threatened God to make her born in the same world of yandere-ed male. It's a story about yandere-ed male trying to escape from her by fighting against her.

Boku to Kanojo no Tenseiru Isekai
僕と彼女の転生る異世界

This is yandere isekai manga. It is about, an Japanese male goes to isekai fantasy world with his strong stats boosted by god, and trying to make harem out of his adventure, but killed by another female following him from Japan to the isekai, and repeatedly kill him if she ever witnessed him trying to make harem. Repeatedly she does it in every different world they respawn.

Tsubasa-chan, you’re… My Killer Match (DISCONTINUED)
https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episod...6723997045

I liked this very much. just wonder if this girl would beat Yuno of Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) in record lol
Sadly discontinued, without reasons.

The Black Demon King
黒の魔王 (Kuro no Mao)

A Japanese high school student went to isekai (not by isekai-transferring truck but by summoning him by wizards in isekai) and one women in isekai tends to yandere on him, and she is huge strong, kill everybody dare to touch him. You might feel it is not particularly yandere manga from the first time you read this. Because the yandere girl starts to appear a little bit later and doesn't feel like that she appears too much numbers of scenes in the manga. But herself is definitely yandere, thus, we introduce.

If you are looking for any mangas that is not particularly violent yandere manga, but has yandere-like characteristics (or as crazy as yandere), or soft-yandere manga:

His Favorite Idol Moves In Next Door
(Tonari no Idol-san)

Not really particularly violent yandere type, however, female character seems very crazy as much as yandere, just not in a violent and direct way. I would say she has soft-yandere + NTR personality. She is very smart, always lying and deceive others in very smart way. Victims in this manga are not other characters, but there is only one victim, the main male character lol You will always swear her while reading this.

My stepsister who says Go die go die to me every day, tries to hypnotize me to fall for her while I was sleeping...!
毎日死ね死ね言ってくる義妹が、俺が寝ている隙に催眠術で惚れさせようとしてくるんだけど…! (Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…!)

As a woman with a soft-yandere tendency likes her older brother, who is not related to blood, she appeals to her older brother in various strange ways, such as hypnosis, while causing damage to the people around her little by little.

At that time, Shuraba moved
そのとき修羅場が動いた
It is the story of a high school girl who commits acts such as intimidating all women who approach the male she love. It's a soft yandere with no brutal scenes. As the story progresses, she competes with another girl, whose dere type looks like megadere. So it is a manga about soft yandere vs megadere.

We will keep updating this document with more new manga info at random time. If you subscribe to this thread, you will get any updates by your email. So please stay tuned Heart
[Image: Kureha-Signature.gif]
Last updated on June 25th, 2021 :
At that time, Shuraba moved
そのとき修羅場が動いた
[Image: Kureha-Signature.gif]

Share this thread in social media