Dismiss this notice
Application for AEG Pro League Summer 2021 started. Apply now at this page!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Tags
power leveler for looking
[PS4] Looking for power leveler for sword art online fatal bullet multiplayer
I guess I want to participate in AEG SAO Fatal Bullet Avatar PvP Pro League but I do need to farm and level up the stuffs.
If you think you can help me, feel free to comment below with your PSN ID. I will invite you to the game room whenever possible.
Or you can add "AEG_Jotaku" on psn but when you add please say that it is about playing saofb together. Otherwise I have no idea what game you want to play with me.
Thank you very much Nice
Better response on post RE: Looking for power leveler
(03-30-2021, 03:24 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  I guess I want to participate in AEG SAO Fatal Bullet Avatar PvP Pro League but I do need to farm and level up the stuffs.
If you think you can help me, feel free to comment below with your PSN ID. I will invite you to the game room whenever possible.
Or you can add "AEG_Jotaku" on psn but when you add please say that it is about playing saofb together. Otherwise I have no idea what game you want to play with me.
Thank you very much Nice
yeah i can help you my psn is Divine_211
Divine
(04-07-2021, 07:50 PM)Divine_211 Wrote:  
(03-30-2021, 03:24 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  I guess I want to participate in AEG SAO Fatal Bullet Avatar PvP Pro League but I do need to farm and level up the stuffs.
Thank you very much Nice

Thank you very much, I will try to invite whenever I play SAO:FB!
[Image: Kureha-Signature.gif]
Better response on post RE: Looking for power leveler
(04-07-2021, 10:25 PM)Jotaku Wrote:  
(04-07-2021, 07:50 PM)Divine_211 Wrote:  
Thank you very much Nice

Thank you very much, I will try to invite whenever I play SAO:FB!
just message me on discord im not always on my ps4 but im always with my laptop so ill see it
Divine

Share this thread in social media