Dismiss this notice
There is an ongoing article contest with giveaways. Check it out in contest forum.
Dismiss this notice
The way how you participate in AEG Pro League has changed. Apply now in this page!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
art rank online bullet pvp fatal match hero sword
[PS4] Sword Art Online Fatal bullet: Hero PvP Rank match
The days(s) I play: Monday
Weekly (Unless I have something to do on Tuesday that requires me to head to bed early)
10PM EST
PS4
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
-----------------------------------
Going to be hosting Hero PvP Rank match, but requires up to 8 players for game to start
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
(02-15-2021, 08:40 PM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  The days(s) I play: Monday
Weekly (Unless I have something to do on Tuesday that requires me to head to bed early)
10PM EST
PS4
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
-----------------------------------
Going to be hosting Hero PvP Rank match, but requires up to 8 players for game to start

Thank you Scoobert for your application!
Unfortunately, normally I get around only 4 to 6 people average when I host even on the most populated day, which is Friday. 

So adding you will only be around 5 to 7.
And ranked match is hard to populate plus unable to start unless it's a full room. And the day you requested is Monday which makes it even harder to make a full room. 

Maybe we can gather 2 or 3 more people and give a try on ranked match on Monday. 

If you find out friends who can say you that they can play around the time you apply, please let me know  Heart  because I also want to try ranked match tbh. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: Kureha-Signature.gif]