Dismiss this notice
There is an ongoing Best Anime Games Review contest with giveaways. Check it out in contest forum.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
META BUILD
[-]
Tags
gt grasp ghoul bikaku doom sweep lt
[PvP] [Ghoul, Bikaku<Sweep>] Doom Grasp
[This image is blocked to guests or users who haven't unlocked.]

OVERVIEW
An offensive ghoul support build that frequently pulls enemy plus inherit all the features from the whirlwind build.

SLOT VARIANTS
1. HP +70% can be switched to DPS-related slots.

USAGE
  • Your special move can one-shot almost all kinds of enemy.
  • 2 most effective ways to obtain the gauge are by getting hit from the enemy, and by success of your pulling. The latter method gives good amount of gauges plus the luck that your allies may come to you quickly to kill your grabbed enemy. So we do recomme...

You are viewing only 33% of the whole content without any supporting materials like images/videos! This is 5 stars top secret about the game to be unlocked. Hope you can unlock it and help the author.

Points required to unlock: 150💎

Awesome build! I always liked Bikakus and sweep is my favorite in the game. Just wondering how do you unlock thinking of her(also what it does exactly)? And only my regular bikaku has health upgrades, how do you unlock this 70% health upgrade on sweep?
(06-22-2020, 12:00 AM)Raubersama Wrote:  Awesome build! I always liked Bikakus and sweep is my favorite in the game. Just wondering how do you unlock thinking of her(also what it does exactly)? And only my regular bikaku has health upgrades, how do you unlock this 70% health upgrade on sweep?
Thinking of her skill: +120 Awaking Fill rate, +30 Awaken Duration, -20 Health
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain

Share this thread in social media