Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Itsuki Guide

This is based off of what I currently know, this guide may be changed within the future.

Overview
Itsuki has many skills that can assist the the team helping them hit their target. His gadgets can help him get closer to a down player without being seen or to get away from danger. He can also evade certain sword attacks with his SMG.

He is well equipped for a mid ranged fight, being able to tag targets and see where the opponent are within combat. However he may struggle in more close ranged targets as his SMG does little damage and his sniper rifle shoots slow.

The Art of Fighting
  • Sirius 2++
- You want to swap to this weapon at start of the match, then apply Trigger-Happy and Toxic Gas Blast, you don't need to use Hawk Eye until later on ingame.
- Shoot the Toxic Gas Blast at characters who are either grouped together or in combat. However if you can also use this later if you want.
- The only time you need to use Spinning Wheel is when your about to be hit by a sword skill, or a skill that causes the opponent to rush over to you, if timed correctly you can evade over them.
- While out of combat use Hawk Eye so you can see where the  opponents are for a few seconds (You can also use this after Satellite Scan for a few additional second of seeing them)

• Dragonbreaker+
- You want to mark as many players as possible with Eagle-Eye Beacon (hit from middle/far distance), usually I go for the sword/medic players first. While this is applied to the opponent you may get a rare chance of getting a headshot. (From what I have seen)
- While a player is marked with Eagle-Eye Beacon, they are shown to the entire team regardless of where they go until the effect wears off
- When using Explosive Shot wait for the Bullet Circle to get slightly smaller so it will have a better chance of hitting the target. Crouching helps increase accuracy slightly, however you will be exposed to attacks.

Combo
- Toxic Blast > Weapon Swap > Eagle-Eye Beacon > Explosive shot > then wait few seconds after each shot
Explosive shot damage is 2.25 upon hitting it target

- Explosive shot > Weapon Swap > Spinning Wheel
Use this if an opponent trys to get close to you, if the explosive shot his they will get knocked back for a second then use spinning wheel so you become difficult to hit.

If you go over your target with Spinning Wheel there is a chance of getting a headshot, Spinning Wheel skill ends upon touching the ground.

Gadget

- Itsuki has a smoke bomb and Optical Cloak allowing him to become invisible to all players. This is useful when reviving a teammate that is down, or as a use to escape.
- Place either his stun mine or land mine down where players cannot see them (visit this guide for more information)
- If an opponent gets down place a land mine at their body, adding less time for the revival.

Miscellaneous

- Sadly I don't think conceal does anything to the opponent accuracy to you. So there is no need to use this skill.
- As I said before crouching helps increase accuracy slightly, apply this with Eagle-Eye Beacon and you should be able to hit your target.
- Explosive Shot is great when a player is on low heath, this will also cause slight knockback and expose the to an additional shot for a second from the recovery.
- If your aiming is good with the Dragonbreaker+ Scope, try aiming for the head. This will have the chance of getting critical hits if you are close enough.) (Special thanks to fredomn for find this)

TOP STREAMERS

Twitch
None

YouTube
None

* Request us to list your livestream officially in the document if you livestream this character! 3 people maximum per each guide.
* Alternatively, you can also comment below with your YouTube or Twitch address.
* Thank you very much if you can rate the hero guide by clicking stars above (near Thread Rating), and review the hero guide by commenting below once you played it!
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
Awesome guide, I will wait until you finish it and once you finished, I will test/practice like you said!
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3

Share this thread in social media