Poll: What is your best anime game 2020? Choose 3 of them! - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[Image: pygfcsu.jpg] Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist
22.81%
22.81%
[Image: NPi5fBu.jpg] Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
26.32%
26.32%
[Image: M8ZdAkm.jpg] Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
15.79%
15.79%
[Image: S1cU2pY.jpg] Black Clover: Quartet Knights
8.77%
8.77%
[Image: IFkIMPd.jpg] Fate/EXTELLA Link
8.77%
8.77%
[Image: QWS9TQp.jpg] Kandagawa Jet Girls
17.54%
17.54%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Top Anime Games 2020
In these days, the most popular games on Twitch in a viewer count seem to be mostly massively multiplayer online games (LoL, Fortnite, etc). We introduce anime games supporting at least 4 players up to infinity numbers. Then we focus on following factors that determine the most part of game quality: modern anime art style, combat system, diversity (classes, skills, equipments, heroes, items, game modes, maps, cards, etc), update, and character customization. Along with these factors, we think that most players can play anime games quite long. Thus the game is worth its price since you can play for a very long time. Then general factors such as release graphic, music, and etc follow.

The above score is calculated based upon mostly votes by any registered members, and small additional points by admin. Feel free to vote for maximum 3 games you like.

About the descriptions of multiplayer population below, they are all based on PS4.

Kandagawa Jet Girls (KJG)

- The game is newly released
- Lots of fans who actively participate in AEG Pro League
- Able to play PvP multiplayer by making friends through Recruitment forum in this website
- Has amazing character customization system
- Has inviting friends feature
- Has PvP leaderboard

Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist (CTE)

- Lots of fans who actively participate in AEG Pro League
- Getting full PvP rooms most of times during AEG Pro League
- Able to play PvP multiplayer by making friends through Recruitment forum in this website
- Has good character customization system
- Has gotten tremendous number of posts made about the game in this website
- Has PvP leaderboard
- You can play with Japanese players! Region is not locked

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet (FB)

- Lots of fans who actively participate in AEG Pro League
- Getting full PvP rooms most of times during AEG Pro League
- Generally has good PvP population during the evening time of NA region
- Has amazing character customization system

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash (PBS)

- Has amazing character customization system
- Has gotten some number of posts made about the game in this website
- Has PvP leaderboard

Black Clover: Quartet Knights (QK)

- Has character customization system
- Has PvP leaderboard

Fate/EXTELLA Link (FEL)

- Able to play PvP multiplayer by making friends through Recruitment forum in this website
- Has character customization system
- Has gotten some number of posts made about the game in this website
- Has PvP leaderboard

* This document will keep updating at any random time
* If you are interested in making your favourite anime game popular, please read this
* Following is whole list of score criteria:
- Each vote by a user per a game : 1 score
- Lots of fans who actively participate in AEG Pro League : 1 score
- Getting full PvP rooms most of times during AEG Pro League : 1 score, not applicable to games with max multiplayer # of people allowing less than 6.
- (group 1-lv1) Able to play PvP multiplayer by making friends through Recruitment forum in this website : 1 score
- (group 1-lv2) Generally has good PvP population during the evening time of NA region : 2 score
- (group 1-lv3) Generally has good PvP population during anytime : 3 score
- Has inviting friends feature : 1 score
- Has spectator mode : 3 score
# Spectator mode is very important for eSports in order to broadcast the match with commentary
- (group 2-lv1) Has character customization system : 1 score
- (group 2-lv2) Has good character customization system : 2 score
- (group 2-lv3) Has amazing character customization system : 3 score
- (group 3-lv1) Has gotten some number of posts made about the game in this website : 1 score (10~102 posts)
- (group 3-lv2) Has gotten good number of posts made about the game in this website : 2 score (103~204 posts)
- (group 3-lv3) Has gotten tremendous number of posts made about the game in this website : 3 score (204~ posts)
# For those who wonder why group 3 counts, because more contents to writes about means the game has quite diversity.
- A game got an any meaningful update (balance, new contents, everything except cosmetic) in last one year : temporary 3 score for next 12 months
- The game is newly released : temporary 2 score for next 6 months
- (group 4-lv1) Has PvP leaderboard : 1 score
- (group 4-lv2) Has seasonal PvP leaderboard : 2 score
- You can play with Japanese players! Region is not locked : 1 score

This document is lastly updated at Aug 30th, 2020
Score criteria updated
I personally gave my vote to Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash. The reason is because I liked its combat style the most among the games listed here. Plus in-game diversity is quite huge, probably the top among anime games I played in terms of diversity, and it provides many game modes and maps. I played more than 4000 Ranked PvP matches in PBS and that proves how much I liked PBS. And yes, my next favorite game is Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist but here I can vote only one game Tongue
AEG | Jotaku [Image: HW57OUL.png]
I wanted to vote for Fatal bullet but I love the fate series alot its one of my favorite anime series.
(08-23-2020, 02:57 AM)RoxasXIIIXIV Wrote:  I wanted to vote for Fatal bullet but I love the fate series alot its one of my favorite anime series.

Didn't know you liked fate anime more than sao anime  Blush

Personally I liked first first fate stay night one and it's visual novel game, but nothing much after that sadly.
AEG | Jotaku [Image: HW57OUL.png]
Updated, now users can undo votes, and vote total 3 anime games.
Follwing score criteria added:
- You can play with Japanese players! Region is not locked : 1 score
Updated. Following is added to Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist:
- Able to play PvP multiplayer by making an appointment with others in AEG Discord at https://discord.gg/uHnqAbu