Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What anime are good to watch in this season?
I only watch plunderer but I need else except naruto/soma/one piece stuffs in current season, anything good?
AEG | Jotaku [Image: HW57OUL.png]
(06-03-2020, 02:03 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  I only watch plunderer but I need else except naruto/soma/one piece stuffs in current season, anything good?

Gleipnir and Shironeko Project are interesting. So far these are my favorites this season, aside from Tower of God (which you've already read) and Plunderer. Nothing is STANDOUT material in my opinion aside from Tower of God. The good stuff was delayed to next season, looking forward to a lot of it.
(06-04-2020, 11:49 PM)RainVGC Wrote:  
(06-03-2020, 02:03 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  I only watch plunderer but I need else except naruto/soma/one piece stuffs in current season, anything good?

Gleipnir and Shironeko Project are interesting. So far these are my favorites this season, aside from Tower of God (which you've already read) and Plunderer. Nothing is STANDOUT material in my opinion aside from Tower of God. The good stuff was delayed to next season, looking forward to a lot of it.

Looks like I just need to be patient for next few months, thanks for the confirmation that this season doesn't have too many funny stuffs to watch.
AEG | Jotaku [Image: HW57OUL.png]