Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

When Tokyo Ghoul CTE fans waiting for update
Nothing much has been said from the company, heard someone saying a possibility of getting a Ken Kaneki -Blood Stained- as a DLC.

Attached Files Image(s)

"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
(04-30-2020, 05:35 PM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  Nothing much has been said from the company, heard someone saying a possibility of getting a Ken Kaneki -Blood Stained- as a DLC.

[Image: 9Gn2OPZ.png]

The game got 9400 nearly 10000 new players during its sale. I think the game needs to get an update. It still shows potential because I think this is pretty high selling amount with NO ADVERTISEMENT AT ALL BY BANDAI NAMCO IN THEIR TWITTER. Nothing. They did nothing with any advertisement of TG:CTE but the game sold 10,000.

Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist is multiplayer-wise very good game I would give 70/100 score, but the problem is that metacritic guys seems only played its single player contents, which is very bad I do agree with, and gave only 58 score. This is the problem but is also kinda true for its bad single player content only lol.
AEG | Jotaku [Image: HW57OUL.png]
Well if they do update the game I hope they'll add more playable characters, more PvP maps, or a new game mode for online multiplayer

[Image: date5.gif?w=474&h=280]
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain