AEG Matchmaking Chat
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have everything from a great personality to stunningly average looks!
My type of girls are types that will never love me! ? 
But on a real note I am attempting to find people to talk to about anime/ games and other things. If I happen to find the one, then bonus points. So if anyone wishes to talk to me about anything I’m always up for chatting.

The games I play are 
FF14 
League of legends 
Overwatch (pc/ps4)
Warframe (pc)

I look forward to chatting with everyone and hearing your stories! ?
Paragon#7777
My types of guys are ones who will never pay attention to me, so relatable tbh. And the ones that are interested in me, I could care less about sadly xd.
(02-19-2019, 02:05 AM)radvoldemort Wrote: My types of guys are ones who will never pay attention to me, so relatable tbh. And the ones that are interested in me, I could care less about sadly xd. 
I know the feeling all to well, Once I had obtained someone I thought was perfect then boom distance relationship for a year and then drifted apart. So back to square one.
(02-19-2019, 05:57 AM)Paragon Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 02:05 AM)radvoldemort Wrote: My types of guys are ones who will never pay attention to me, so relatable tbh. And the ones that are interested in me, I could care less about sadly xd. 
I know the feeling all to well, Once I had obtained someone I thought was perfect then boom distance relationship for a year and then drifted apart. So back to square one.

Sameeeee, I mean there was more to the story but ended up the same way.
Talk to me anytime on discord
Tokyo Ghoul for life