AEG Matchmaking Chat
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm saccharine
Nickname: saccharine
discord: saccharindreams#5923
Hobbies: Learning guitar, learning how to sing, writing songs/poems, photography, playing videos games
DMs open :)

About me:
Hi! I'm a college freshman looking to make new friends and get to know people. I love talking about cooking/food, art, indie games, music (especially electronic music and chill songs).  I love to try things; I've tried kendo, kpop choreograghy, and other fun things this past year. I'm quite terrible at them though. I also manage amateur competitive DotA 2 teams for fun. I'm very easy to talk to, but I don't like having to always message first.

My favorite artists/bands:

Aaron Richards, Against the Current, Alec Benjamin, Alex Goot, Billie Eilish, Bohnes, Chelsea Cutler, Day6, EDEN, Edgar Sandoval Jr, FRND, Fractal Dreamers, Grey, He Is We, Illenium, IU, Ivy Adara, J Lisk, Jai Wolf, Julia Michaels, Lauv, Loote, MAIKA, Mako, Miro, Slyleaf, Mokita, ODESZA, Oh Wonder, ONE OK ROCK, Porter Robinson, Purity Ring, Rad Museum, Said the Sky, Sakuzyo, Sasha Sloan, The 1975, The Cab, The Chainsmokers, TRACES, Trifect, Tritonal, Xeuphoria

I also like listening to piano and OSTs.

Attached Files Image(s)