AEG Matchmaking Chat
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows
One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows has been announced. It has no confirmed release date but will be coming for PS4, Xbox One and PC.

I'm not sure if I like the idea of the game, considering they could do a lot more with the OPM universe but I suppose a game is better than none at all.

Here is the trailer:

Overview:

"ONE PUNCH MAN: A HERO NOBODY KNOWS is an action fighting game set in a universe where threats are daily occurrences and heroes the sole hope against annihilation. Saitama the main protagonist, is a hero that can obliterate even the strongest foes with a single punch, a situation that bother him to no end. The game will feature 3 vs. 3 battles, where players can form powerful teams using many familiar faces, the first confirmed playable characters being Genos, Hellish Blizzard, Mumen Rider, Speed-o'-Sound Sonic and Saitama."

I will update this post as more information comes out.

What do you think of this game so far?
lol my message was deleted, so posting again.

Thanks for letting us know about famous manga One Punch Man game!
I will try to find info about 3vs3 mode because it is not ordinary to have 3vs3 team fight as fighting game.

Thank you very much!
Looks like omly game's news was just released so that there exists no info about 3vs3 yet. Lol