Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

[PvP] Naruto To Boruto Shonobi Strikers Defense Class Guide (Contest Submission)

Introduction
Today i'm going to tell you all about how to play the defense type class in Naruto to Boruto Shonobi Strikers. The main strengths of the defense class is that they have far more health than the other three classes and their weapons, though slow, do a lot of damage and have a lot of attack range making them great at holding points and shutting down damage greedy players in their tracks. In this guide I will be going over what to do in each mission type, how to build your defense type. In my next guide as a bonus I'll give some tips and tricks for the other three classes at another time . I do not normally  post guides as my preference is writing and building builds, but I think this is needed so people know how to make use of the builds I make and the builds of others.

Accessories/Gear
The most important part of any class is how you build them and for defense types you have quite a few options some may say you have a lot of them in fact, for me there are two ways i like to build my defense types those being using gear that boost my health and healing and using my ninjutsu to do short burst or boosting of damage and building for damage doing this by working in skills like robust fighter and power in spades. My other way and in all honesty my favorite and main way is by using my ninjutsu to boost my tankiness and provide healing and use my gear skills to boost lower my ninjutsu cooldowns using unbending will, clear mind and first blood. These are only two ways of building your defense class but they are what I believe to be the best way of doing it.

Ninjutsu
Even if you do not build for ninjutsu  cool down time, your ninjutsu are one of if not the most important part of your build and can and will make or break your build and its chances of success. The best ninjutsu for a defense type in my firm opinion are demon hunter, susanoo armor, eight trigrams palm rotation, shark bomb and stone petrification. But this isn't the end you need to all think about your secret technique and your substitution jutsu for the substitution jutsu i think the only two good options are the lighting clone to sun enemies or even better the time space hop substitution jutsu for the invincibility time it gives as well as it lowering your cool down times. For secret techniques the best ones for the defense class to me are things like sand mausoleum and water prison but the best one in my opinion is snake sage mode but for defense types it will just be listed as sage mode this to me is the best as it recovers all your health, boost it and increases your stats

Weapons
For a defense type your weapon does not matter all that much but you do want to prioritize using a weapon that makes up for the defense types lack of speed and mobility, a good example of such a weapon is the dual bladed weapon the Scientific Ninja Tool “Double Moon Blade ''. This weapon does just what you want for the ideal defense class, it has a fast attack speed, its damage is good, its combo moves you towards the opponent and it has great attack range. Like i said it's not mandatory but it is the ideal

Ninja tool
Any ninja tool could work for the defense class as all of them could work. The spike bomb and poison gas tag are great for normal use but if your able to get your hand on a scientific ninja tool that changes the game as you now get 3 jutsus instead of just the normal amount of two i like to use the rasengan to round out my damage or earth bullet to give me some range.

How To Play
There are a few ways to play a defense class character and it depends on the game mode you're in. For any game mode that you need to hold or protect a point just use your range to push them off and beat them in the fight of attrition, but in game modes where your focus is fighting, that's where you can shine as you can just keep fighting and fighting and fighting recovering as you go if you build for it just keep on the heat and whittle them down,and if you build your character well enough it would be more so you killing them quickly with your nonstop weapon attacks. 

Conclusion
Defense types don’t necessarily need to play defensively if anything, the true power of a defense type is the ability to be aggressive without risk of death. Thats that folks, this is everything i want to tell you guys about playing a defense class character.

Video
I have a video of one of my main builds that should be helpful in teaching you how to play a defense type i hope this will be of help

"From the day you were born from your first breath, and till the day you lie down to take your last, I have and will be beside you. So be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper."-Reaper 2.0 (Assassination
It looks like you are preparing for the defensive build that you would release next time, and here summerized all the details that help making such build!

Great guide with thorough details and theories though.
Thank you very much!
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3
Better response on post RE: Naruto To Boruto Shonobi Strikers Defense Class Guide (Contest Submission)I just added a video to the guide for those who might want a physical example its a video of me using one of my builds
"From the day you were born from your first breath, and till the day you lie down to take your last, I have and will be beside you. So be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper."-Reaper 2.0 (Assassination
(04-01-2023, 01:47 PM)Divine_211 Wrote:  I just added a video to the guide for those who might want a physical example its a video of me using one of my builds

Thank you very much for the very detailed guide of the game!
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3

Share this thread in social media