Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

How to beat Disposal Facility [HARD] | (Accomplishment No. 37)

NOTICE: It would be better to do this online rather than offline. But if can be done offline as well

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So lets begin with what character you should selected (Based on super attack):
Owl

Ken Kaneki -Centipede-

Ken Kaneki -Dragon-

Ukaku works best on this map

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon the start of the map go into this room here for an Awakening Gage:

[Image: pm4vEUD4p]
[Image: pnaqkmsap]

Once you enter the room where you need to click 4 switches, make sure all doors are unlocked and push this one last!
Haise Sasaki will attempt to stop you from continue, try to bait him out!
NOTICE: There is a small chance for Haise Sasaki to be in Rampage 

[Image: poaoXCDxp]
[Image: pnaPo2ycp]

Once you reach the Power Units, head up the ladder and use your Range Attack.
Rinkaku, Ukaku, Koukaku will work best. Be mindful if your not using Ukaku! Get to close and the Investigator will spawn to stop you!
NOTICE: CCG Reaper may spawn upon going to the next area, if your looking for an easier way to defeat him go here: How to easily defeat CCG Reaper ("Death") Exploit

[Image: plhdT6MJp]

Upon reaching the Ghoul, there will be Health Pouch or Awakening Gauges, but it will always be randomized.
You may encounter one of the Quinx Squad in the first room, then you'll fight Ginshi Shirazu. If your team works together and beats him quickly, head to this area:
(If your team dosen't defeat Ginshi Shirazu, only one player would be required here)
The CCG Uniform will start to spawn when the Ghoul is nearby, however if you are in the area they will not spawn. Wait for the Ghoul to reach the stairs before heading out!

[Image: pmkGX16Zp]
[Image: pliCMMvYp]

If you made it this far, and your Ghoul that you rescued is at/around full health. Congratulations... well almost.
CCG will now start to spawn up in these's area, Owl would be the best here because of his Melee attack, but an Ukaku will work for taking them down from a distance
You main target (until 1 min) should be the CCG Uniforms, they throw CRc Gas. And a lot of it!

[Image: pm3BsefBp]

One the Timer says 1:10 head to where the entrance is, Koutarou Amon and Akira Mado will appear, focus all attack and your super attack on Koutarou Amon, he will target the Ghoul regardless of what is happening to him.

[Image: pnp4SqaBp]

Once the Timer says 0:10 head to the exit of the level! If done correctly, and no enemy's are nearby, you should be able to make a quick escape!
NOTICE: There is a small chance of another CCG Character spawning in around that time:
  • Juuzou Suzuya -Arata Joker-
  • Kichimura Washuu
  • Kichimura Washuu -Kakuja-
You have officially completed Accomplishment No. 37!

Images has broken. You may want to use imgur. They are really great.

(03-26-2020, 09:17 PM)Jotaku Wrote:  Images has broken. You may want to use imgur. They are really great.
Sorry, it looked fine from my screen. I'll get this fixed soon!

(03-26-2020, 09:17 PM)Jotaku Wrote:  Images has broken. You may want to use imgur. They are really great.
Fixed it, now the images should be shown.
If they wind up doing the 404 error again I'll try something else  Undecided

(03-27-2020, 02:49 PM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  
Sorry, it looked fine from my screen. I'll get this fixed soon!

Fixed it, now the images should be shown.
If they wind up doing the 404 error again I'll try something else  Undecided

Thank you very much!