Dismiss this notice
There is an ongoing Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Build contest with giveaways. Check it out in contest forum.
Dismiss this notice
Application for AEG Pro League Summer 2021 started. Apply now at this page!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Tags
any that are think you unfortunate? games there
Are there any games that you think are unfortunate?
Are there any games that you think are unfortunate, not because of stories?

Personally, I like Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist a little more than Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Because the combat system feels more sticking to my hand and style. Fatal Bullet feels like that in a world where guns are considered a basic tool in war, it is forcibly inserted a lightsaber that would appear in the world of Star Wars, so kinda imitating western gaming style, while Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist feels more like that original Japanese fighting games have evolved naturally for large-scale battles from its 1vs1 small-scale battle. So I feel that the system of Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist is more original and unique. Of course, this is not to say that Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is not fun. It's definitely fun. However, I just got a little such feeling in terms of uniqueness. I definitely enjoy both games.

For this reason, I think Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist is a very unfortunate game. If it fixed basic things such as implementing a better graphic quality, fixing its mobile-like UI, and modifying the way of the story progresses to be more visually attracting, then I think it would have sold a lot since it already have very unique combat system. But their budget didn't allow it.

Like this, Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist is one of the unfortunate games I think of.

My question is, are there any games that you think are unfortunate? Of course, including all video games, not only anime games.
[Image: Kureha-Signature.gif]

Share this thread in social media