Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Are there any games that you think are unfortunate?

Are there any games that you think are unfortunate, not because of stories?

Personally, I like Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist a little more than Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Because the combat system feels more sticking to my hand and style. Fatal Bullet feels like that in a world where guns are considered a basic tool in war, it is forcibly inserted a lightsaber that would appear in the world of Star Wars, so kinda imitating western gaming style, while Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist feels more like that original Japanese fighting games have evolved naturally for large-scale battles from its 1vs1 small-scale battle. So I feel that the system of Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist is more original and unique. Of course, this is not to say that Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is not fun. It's definitely fun. However, I just got a little such feeling in terms of uniqueness. I definitely enjoy both games.

For this reason, I think Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist is a very unfortunate game. If it fixed basic things such as implementing a better graphic quality, fixing its mobile-like UI, and modifying the way of the story progresses to be more visually attracting, then I think it would have sold a lot since it already have very unique combat system. But their budget didn't allow it.

Like this, Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist is one of the unfortunate games I think of.

My question is, are there any games that you think are unfortunate? Of course, including all video games, not only anime games.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Eternal Return Korea Diamond Tier
II. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
III. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
IV. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
V. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3

Share this thread in social media

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Upcoming Esports Tournaments
Rank up by Participating in AEG Esports Events! Click Here
Upcoming Esports Tournaments
Rank up by Participating in AEG Esports Events! Click Here
Pro Gamer Guides
Meta BuildsView Builds for All Games
Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist Builds View All
Super Mecha Champions Builds (Tier List) View All
Fate/EXTELLA Link Builds View All
Best CompositionsView Comps for All Games
Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist Team Compositions View All
Super Mecha Champions Team Compositions View All
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Team Compositions View All
Fate/EXTELLA Link Team Compositions View All
Eternal Return Duo/Squad Team Comps by Tier List View All
Pro Gamer Guides
Meta BuildsView Builds for All Games
Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist Builds View All
Super Mecha Champions Builds (Tier List) View All
Fate/EXTELLA Link Builds View All
Best CompositionsView Comps for All Games
Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist Team Compositions View All
Super Mecha Champions Team Compositions View All
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Team Compositions View All
Fate/EXTELLA Link Team Compositions View All
Eternal Return Duo/Squad Team Comps by Tier List View All
New Profile Comments
NEW
PurpleCrypt is a trailblazer in the world of cryptocurrency, offering secure and innovative digital asset solutions. Explore cutting-edge investment opportunities and stay ahead in the crypto market with PurpleCrypt. Join us today and unlock the futu...
purplecrypto 08-30-2024, 05:06 PM
NEW
At EZMedCard, we are dedicated to providing reliable and fast marijuana card services in Mississippi. Our team of experienced physicians is here to evaluate your medical condition and guide you through every step of the process. Whether you're in Hat...
EZMedCard 08-30-2024, 10:32 AM
NEW
"Transform your Belmont home with our premium selection of blinds and shades, designed to enhance both style and functionality. Whether you're seeking privacy, light control, or a modern aesthetic, our expertly crafted window treatments offer the per...
jlswindowcovering 08-30-2024, 09:36 AM
NEW
Box NGo offers comprehensive extra space storage solutions designed to meet your unique needs. Whether you require temporary storage during a move or long-term options for decluttering your home or office, Box NGo provides secure, convenient, and aff...
boxngo 08-27-2024, 07:05 AM
NEW
I’m Robin Smith, and I specialize in offering expert assistance with business statistics assignments. With a solid background in statistics and a deep understanding of business analytics, I’m here to help you navigate the complexities of your coursew...
robinsmith09 08-27-2024, 06:21 AM
New Profile Comments
NEW
PurpleCrypt is a trailblazer in the world of cryptocurrency, offering secure and innovative digital asset solutions. Explore cutting-edge investment opportunities and stay ahead in the crypto market with PurpleCrypt. Join us today and unlock the futu...
purplecrypto 08-30-2024, 05:06 PM
NEW
At EZMedCard, we are dedicated to providing reliable and fast marijuana card services in Mississippi. Our team of experienced physicians is here to evaluate your medical condition and guide you through every step of the process. Whether you're in Hat...
EZMedCard 08-30-2024, 10:32 AM
NEW
"Transform your Belmont home with our premium selection of blinds and shades, designed to enhance both style and functionality. Whether you're seeking privacy, light control, or a modern aesthetic, our expertly crafted window treatments offer the per...
jlswindowcovering 08-30-2024, 09:36 AM
NEW
Box NGo offers comprehensive extra space storage solutions designed to meet your unique needs. Whether you require temporary storage during a move or long-term options for decluttering your home or office, Box NGo provides secure, convenient, and aff...
boxngo 08-27-2024, 07:05 AM
NEW
I’m Robin Smith, and I specialize in offering expert assistance with business statistics assignments. With a solid background in statistics and a deep understanding of business analytics, I’m here to help you navigate the complexities of your coursew...
robinsmith09 08-27-2024, 06:21 AM
AEG Member VODS
05-12-2024, 04:56 AM
04-15-2024, 06:12 AM
04-01-2024, 06:55 AM
AEG Member VODS
05-12-2024, 04:56 AM
04-15-2024, 06:12 AM
04-01-2024, 06:55 AM
[-]
Tags
any that are think you unfortunate? games there
AEG Anime Gaming Center

« archive

Text Channel

31 Aug 14:39
The player Izetta58E7 has just registered. Welcome!
31 Aug 08:42
The player Gallagher has just registered. Welcome!
30 Aug 17:01
The player purplecrypto has just registered. Welcome!
30 Aug 09:58
The player EZMedCard has just registered. Welcome!
30 Aug 09:33
The player jlswindowcovering has just registered. Welcome!
29 Aug 00:36
The player zachocampo has just registered. Welcome!
28 Aug 23:54
The player zionassociatesglobal has just registered. Welcome!
28 Aug 18:03
The player sklandscapeconstruction has just registered. Welcome!
28 Aug 07:36
The player ira26 has just registered. Welcome!
28 Aug 06:51
The player toddbkoch has just registered. Welcome!
27 Aug 10:42
looks like only 5-10% of all anime people are genuine.
27 Aug 06:57
The player boxngo has just registered. Welcome!
27 Aug 05:50
The player robinsmith09 has just registered. Welcome!
27 Aug 01:25
Hi welcome all
26 Aug 08:10
The player RyujiSaeki has just registered. Welcome!
25 Aug 21:35
The player Kali853278 has just registered. Welcome!
23 Aug 19:10
The player hindinumberscom has just registered. Welcome!
23 Aug 07:55
The player Anonet90 has just registered. Welcome!
22 Aug 16:36
The player jameshardenpk has just registered. Welcome!
22 Aug 15:52
The player ramseyselfstorage has just registered. Welcome!

Voice/Video Channel

* You can disable notification sounds that play when people enter and leave this web meeting in "Open the settings > Room > Sounds > Toggle OFF".