Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Ghoul, Bikaku<Sweep>] Doom Grasp

OVERVIEW
An offensive ghoul support build that frequently pulls enemy plus inherit all the features from the whirlwind build.

SLOT VARIANTS
1. HP +70% can be switched to DPS-related slots.

USAGE
  • Your special move can one-shot almost all kinds of enemy.
  • 2 most effective ways to obtain the gauge are by getting hit from the enemy, and by success of your pulling. The latter method gives good amount of gauges plus the luck that your allies may come to you quickly to kill your grabbed enemy. So we do recommend you try to pull rather than fight closely whenever possible. You mix backflip (dash button) and pulling until successful grab in distance, or until when your enemy gets too close to you while repeating this.
  • One exception not to try to pull is when the enemy is too close. Enemy trying to attack you is faster than your pull in this case. Use regular melee just one time, and repeat this one-time regular melee (give short moment between each melee) until your enemy gets knocked back close to wall. You then use skill that swings 2 times. If you have enough gauge to make special move, then you can just regular melee one time then immediately use special move. Using special move immediately without making it a combo with regular melee just because your enemy is close won't work well against skilled player.
  • Practice a lot on how to press button super fast when you are pulling. If you failed you won't get any gauge.
  • If you fail to special move, don't run away if you have good amount of HP. You have stat boost so fight closely and you gain gauge fast again. We recommend spamming swing skill.
  • Make sure that you are fighting in order to primarily gain the gauge.
  • One of the best time that you may want to perform special move is, when you get zerged so that your movement is restricted.
  • Always watch your HP so that you know when to run away to get healing item. You need to alive as long as possible until you gain full gauge to make special move. When gauge isn't filled but your HP is low, always run away and get HP.
  • Against an enemy using a gun in range, just avoid behind the wall or something unless you can get to him in just one dash.

COUNTERS
A build with fast speed that is hard to grab and pull.

TOP STREAMERS
Twitch:
None

Youtube:
None

* Request us to list your livestream officially in the document if you livestream this build! 3 people maximum per each build.
* Alternatively, you can also comment below with your Youtube or Twitch address.
* Thank you very much if you can rate the build by clicking stars above (near Thread Rating), and review the build by commenting below once you played it!
Awesome build! I always liked Bikakus and sweep is my favorite in the game. Just wondering how do you unlock thinking of her(also what it does exactly)? And only my regular bikaku has health upgrades, how do you unlock this 70% health upgrade on sweep?
(06-22-2020, 12:00 AM)Raubersama Wrote:  Awesome build! I always liked Bikakus and sweep is my favorite in the game. Just wondering how do you unlock thinking of her(also what it does exactly)? And only my regular bikaku has health upgrades, how do you unlock this 70% health upgrade on sweep?
Thinking of her skill: +120 Awaking Fill rate, +30 Awaken Duration, -20 Health
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain