Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[General] Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Better response on post HelloooooooooooooooooooooooooHellooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Some ideas for do? Interesting
"Aprendiz de todo, maestro de nada"

Un jugador bastante nuevo en cualquier juego; en el futuro espero seguir aportando tanto contenido como pueda XD
Better response on post RE: Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooofor which matter??? Pffft
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3
Better response on post RE: Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(06-24-2022, 01:05 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  for which matter??? Pffft
For get new memberssssssssssss
and a lot of playersssssss 
Happy

Un jugador bastante nuevo en cualquier juego; en el futuro espero seguir aportando tanto contenido como pueda XD
Better response on post RE: HelloooooooooooooooooooooooooThis website has been around 3 years already and we have to plan for the long term lol

But whatsoever, I realized making active forum is way way much harder than making active Discord in last 3 years. However, I am also slowly getting some knowledges what to do in the future to make anime esports and active community when it comes to a forum.

For now, I totally don't think this forum is active yet. We need more people interested into anime gaming through various anime games. We have various ideas written and drawn in many papers as draft designs, and those new features will be coming.

Hope we can keep it up, for the glory of anime games Nice
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
(06-24-2022, 05:05 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  This website has been around 3 years already and we have to plan for the long term lol

But whatsoever, I realized making active forum is way way much harder than making active Discord in last 3 years. However, I am also slowly getting some knowledges what to do in the future to make anime esports and active community when it comes to a forum.

For now, I totally don't think this forum is active yet. We need more people interested into anime gaming through various anime games. We have various ideas written and drawn in many papers as draft designs, and those new features will be coming, although it will work or not.

Hope we can keep it up, for the glory of anime games Nice
I was playing a lot of diferents anime games... y eh descubierto algo interesante... por ejemplo... en las stadisticas de steam siempre es marcado una cantidad de jugadores... pero en este tipo de juegos, en realidad hay muchos jugadores, solo que ellos no estan alojados en los servers de steam... En el juego de "Trip in Another World", los diferentes canales para unirse al juego siempre estan marcados como "Concurrido" y cuando se mete al juego, de verdad hay algunos de parte de steam (Personalmente no he podido contar cuantos son, pero si son pocos...)...
Entonces, considero que podriamos intentar usar juegos de origenes diferentes a Steam y PS... tal vez juegos como los de esta página (Obviamente juegos mas "family friendly") y ver como rinde 'v'
Se me ocurre usar Nexon y NCSOFT por poner algunos...

(06-24-2022, 04:13 AM)Dvoramla Wrote:  
Happy

I think the most important thing with the forum currently is advertising. It's not really advertised from what I've noticed, and the games that are focused on are kinda "poverty" if you will lmao. I do think separate discords exist for each of these games (or at least, I hope they do), so advertising the forum in those places could be very helpful. There's also offline events like anime conventions where tournaments for games like Fatal Bullet or CTE would do well since they're not extremely hard to get into casually and the main draw of the games for casuals is being able to play as their favourite anime characters. I'm just applying a lot of my fighting game experience here more than anything, so feel free to correct me Thumb

Oh yeah, if you need any help with anything, feel free to hmu! I'm always down to help communities grow since I have experience as a tournament organizer with both big and small communities. Places like this are kinda my style lmao Sugoi
~Eggroll
Gizmo enjoyer and long-time fighting game competitor who's a tad bit interested in Tokyo Goul CTE
(09-18-2022, 09:04 AM)EggrollDB Wrote:  
(06-24-2022, 04:13 AM)Dvoramla Wrote:  
Happy

I think the most important thing with the forum currently is advertising. It's not really advertised from what I've noticed, and the games that are focused on are kinda "poverty" if you will lmao. I do think separate discords exist for each of these games (or at least, I hope they do), so advertising the forum in those places could be very helpful. There's also offline events like anime conventions where tournaments for games like Fatal Bullet or CTE would do well since they're not extremely hard to get into casually and the main draw of the games for casuals is being able to play as their favourite anime characters. I'm just applying a lot of my fighting game experience here more than anything, so feel free to correct me Thumb

Oh yeah, if you need any help with anything, feel free to hmu! I'm always down to help communities grow since I have experience as a tournament organizer with both big and small communities. Places like this are kinda my style lmao Sugoi

In the case of Discord advertising, I stopped because I was kicked/banned when advertising in other communities. Many game companies these days create their own discord servers, and they always help only the communities they own or have a written partnership with them. Other than that, they usually don't cooperate. Plus, I don't want to hinder the growth of other communities by introducing this community in their community area.

Currently more than 75% of newcomer to this website is from google search. And therefore we currently focus on this type of advertising. I hope someday they would register for our esports events in the future.

We are currently marketing very little bit through a few freelancers on fiverr.com, but honestly, the effect is very minimal as we spend very little into it. All anime games are poverty lol However, this community only plays anime games SmileofDeath

eSports organiser is great to hear! I will note that. Thank you!
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer

Share this thread in social media