2 NEW
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PS4] How is PvP and is it active or random?
Better response on post How is PvP and is it active or random?I never done PvP on this game before, I did try the demo which allowed me to access Practice mode, although there wasn't much to do there. I got the full game weeks ago yet haven't picked it up for a bit.
Is it active or like Fatal Bullet were it's random?
[Image: giphy.gif]
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
Better response on post How is PvP and is it active or random?Hi! If you mean by multiplayer population and how it is active comparing to SAO:FB, I personally think that it is to be near dead maybe? even more dead than Tokyo Ghoul re Call to Exist. (But I am not 100% sure. I mean there are always players who play when we don't play) Fatal Bullet I believe quite active among anime games that have pvp contents and anime games that are not a form of MMORPG. Obviously if you want to find anime pvp games which you can play for a long time then I would recommend PSO2 or Kurtzpel on PC.

If you have bc:qk copy then I can invite you to our group chat room on ps4 which you might get playable friends.
[Image: Kureha-Signature.gif]
Better response on post How is PvP and is it active or random?
(09-08-2021, 06:53 PM)Jotaku Wrote:  Hi! If you mean by multiplayer population and how it is active comparing to SAO:FB, it is to be honest near dead, even more dead than Tokyo Ghoul re Call to Exist. Fatal Bullet I believe quite active among anime games that have PvP contents and anime games that are not a form of MMORPG. Obviously if you want to find anime PvP games which you can play for a long time then I would recommend PSO2 or Kurtzpel on PC.

If you have bc:qk copy then I can invite you to our group chat room on ps4 which you might get playable friends.
I haven't done much for PC gaming, although I'll keep that in mind thanks.
That would be great, I may not respond imminently if any messages are sent though. Thanks for the quick response!
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain

Share this thread in social media

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.