1 score, 50.00%
🥈 No. Do not ban Kirito.
1 score, 50.00%
50.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban Kirito in AEG Pro League?

I found this character kinda dominate all the sections for the most dps and kills both. And the real problem is that this is omly character who can do that due to lots of only offensive skills in skill sets alone. And there is a standalone healer who can heal easily.

But I cannot make decision myself only because I might be wrong. So I made a vote now. if you think we should ban Kirito, vote above. otherwise select no.

Banning only happens when there are more people agreeing by September 10th. And those who voted to which choice will be publicly visible so be careful when voting.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3
If "a person other than me" uses Kirito, can that person always win? I won when there was no one to recover. (When one person was missing and jotaku didn't fight). However, I had lost even if there were supporters in other games. So don't ban Kirito. Now I am teaching "how to fight Kirito" to "players participating in the tournament". When they use Kirito, I think it would be sad if they were banned.
Yeah, most likely what you say sounds like correct. Let's cancel this vote. Sorry about the confuse. Also poll is now invisible that means others cannot see who voted which one.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
Better response on post RE: Ban Kirito in AEG Pro League?
(09-04-2021, 01:53 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  I found this character kinda dominate all the sections for the most dps and kills both. And the real problem is that this is omly character who can do that due to lots of only offensive skills in skill sets alone. And there is a standalone healer who can heal easily.

But I cannot make decision myself only because I might be wrong. So I made a vote now. if you think we should ban Kirito, vote above. otherwise select no.

Banning only happens when there are more people agreeing by September 10th. And those who voted to which choice will be publicly visible so be careful when voting.
Kirito is strong but he can be defeated. There are ways to beat kiritos the problem is that not too many people know how to fight kirito but they can learn how to fight him. Kirito is only strong if people know how to use him correctly but also Kirito needs good teammates to win a team  battle.  Having good teamwork and strategy  with your team is one of the most important keys to win team  deathmatch. if a kirito player does not have strong enough teamates then the kirito will lose most of the time.
(09-05-2021, 05:25 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  Yeah, most likely what you say sounds like correct. Let's cancel this vote. Sorry about the confuse. Also poll is now invisible that means others cannot see who voted which one.
thank you for listening.  I am very happy that you "listened to me".
(09-05-2021, 05:36 AM)illyasviel818 Wrote:  
(09-04-2021, 01:53 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  I found this character kinda dominate all the sections for the most dps and kills both. And the real problem is that this is omly character who can do that due to lots of only offensive skills in skill sets alone. And there is a standalone healer who can heal easily.

Kirito is strong but he can be defeated. There are ways to beat kiritos the problem is that not too many people know how to fight kirito but they can learn how to fight him. Kirito is only strong if people know how to use him correctly but also Kirito needs good teammates to win a team  battle.  Having good teamwork and strategy  with your team is one of the most important keys to win team  deathmatch. if a kirito player does not have strong enough teamates then the kirito will lose most of the time.

@illyasviel818 
Well, I meant that Kirito is fine. I didn't mean that Kirito is OP. He can be a glass cannon or paperdoll depending on skill rate of the player, which you mentioned.

I was referring to the side effects of playing Kirito because he is only a character who can inflict the most damage due to having offensive skills more than other characters, so that he has more probability in dominating the most damages and kills criteria. If there are more characters which can damage as much as him, I don't see the problem.

BTW I found an alternative solution anyways, that is, decrease the weight of scoreboard criteria in the AEG Pro League leaderboard and instead increase winrate score would solve the problem. I think winning is more important so.

If you oppose that winning is more important than scoreboard or have other opinions, please let me know. I want to listen to your opinions.
Thank you  Wave
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer

Share this thread in social media