Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[General] Where might a new artist like me have here?

Better response on post Where might a new <span class="highlight" style="padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;">artist</span> like me have here?So sorry that I've been inactive lately, Been dealing with stuff. gaming a lot and lately trying to enter the world of anime drawings myself and even got a graphics tablet for it, Is AEG still active? Or growing? Cause, I might be able to whip up a few rookie-level anime sketches if given enough time for requests.

Attached Files Image(s)

Better response on post RE: Where might a new <span class="highlight" style="padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;">artist</span> like me have here?Hi, we are still active and although we are gaming community but we definitely appreciated anime artists, but if you just started learning anime art as non-Japanese then I might recommend you take several course and obtain certification by taking some of these courses at https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?src=ukw&q=anime+drawing

Also in the future if you can make some quality anime images or else, you can sell your stuffs in this forum (check how to make a paywall on your post).

Also free lectures from Sasaki Karou at https://pixologic.com/zbrushlive/author/sakaki-kaoru/ if you are interested in making anime in 3D or real world.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3
Better response on post RE: Where might a new <span class="highlight" style="padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;">artist</span> like me have here?
(05-07-2022, 10:55 AM)Laffey wanting Siren observer Wrote:  So sorry that I've been inactive lately, Been dealing with stuff. gaming a lot and lately trying to enter the world of anime drawings myself and even got a graphics tablet for it, Is AEG still active? Or growing? Cause, I might be able to whip up a few rookie-level anime sketches if given enough time for requests.
UwU
I don't know if the page is growing... but hello :v
Maybe can we be friends?  Cry
"Aprendiz de todo, maestro de nada"

Un jugador bastante nuevo en cualquier juego; en el futuro espero seguir aportando tanto contenido como pueda XD
Better response on post RE: Where might a new <span class="highlight" style="padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;">artist</span> like me have here?Oh I missed explaining if we are growing or now.
We do grow, but very slowly.
I'm releasing it because people here will be curious about it.

This is a comparison between total number of users (who basically visited the website) from "2021 April ~ 2022 April" vs "2020 Mar ~ 2021 Mar".

So as you see the graph, there is approximately 38.64% increase in the number of visiting people for last one year.
But please make sure that this is very small increase. We do grow, but very very slowly.

In terms of how people find this website, that is mostly by Google search.
Following keywords are how people find our website on Google:

Mostly Kurtzpel and Super Mecha Champions and Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet. Thanks to @Dvoramla  for creating instructor Vita's questions and answers post and it's ranked at 8th lol
Many people also visit our website in order to find pvp games. In that case I usually recommend anime pvp games though, but still pvp games they are.

Currently I am focusing on google search visibility on Eternal Return, but this game have too strong website called "dak.gg" backed by capital named "PlayXP ", so I probably quit this game soon and return back to SMC/Kurtzpel/PS5 Games. Here, don't get confused of that I avoid games with capital, I love all anime games and I hope all of them succeed. I am sure they will do well without us anyways because the game is backed well financially by those capitalists.

Then why this place is so quite still?
The answer is people who visit this website is for obtaining information rather than communication. I mean they just check some info and leave, then unlikely return back.

We use forum software for having communication here. And to provide more details about this forum software, this technology is quite old which was very famous until 2010 where the emergence of social media like Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Discord happened. And they killed forums because they are backed by huge capital and powerful technologies, so when users search for something, they are always exposed at the top. People in these days rather use those powerful platforms over small website run by individual owner like us in order to have communication with others.

However, those platforms targets all kinds of things, right? not just anime but non-anime games, even things like dog or food or cooking or science, politics, etc. That means if those platforms grow, then non-anime games also grow (e.g. Fortnite, League of Legends, etc). So anime games will always be defeated and overshadowed by them on those platforms (e.g. people search for "best pvp games" on Youtube then games like Fortnite will be displayed at top search results over anime pvp games so people never know there exists pvp anime games but play Fortnite just). Therefore, if you do truly like anime or anime graphic design, you may want to give some love to 100% complete anime platform or 100% complete anime focused community like us and prevent us from dying. Otherwise, anime games will never be popular and be always hidden by those non-anime games as long as you contribute to and help those Youtube/Discord/Facebook things because those platforms will help non-anime games as well, which eventually hinder the growth of anime games automatically.

What would you do in this community please do participate in giveaways, post as much as possible, use our chat/voice chat/matchmaking system, post recent news about you in your profile comment, and most importantly play anime games. Thanks~

And we just added "Anime Market Place" forum.

Attached Files Image(s)

Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
(05-08-2022, 05:24 PM)Jotaku Wrote:  Oh I missed explaining if we are growing or now.
We do grow, but very slowly.
I'm releasing it because people here will be curious about it.

This is a comparison between total number of users (who basically visited the website) from "2021 April ~ 2022 April" vs "2020 Mar ~ 2021 Mar".

So as you see the graph, there is approximately 38.64% increase in the number of visiting people for last one year.
But please make sure that this is very small increase. We do grow, but very very slowly.

In terms of how people find this website, that is mostly by Google search.
Following keywords are how people find our website on Google:

Mostly Kurtzpel and Super Mecha Champions and Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet. Thanks to @Dvoramla  for creating instructor Vita's questions and answers post and it's ranked at 8th lol
Many people also visit our website in order to find pvp games. In that case I usually recommend anime pvp games though, but still pvp games they are.

Currently I am focusing on google search visibility on Eternal Return, but this game have too strong website called "dak.gg" backed by capital named "PlayXP ", so I probably quit this game soon and return back to SMC/Kurtzpel/PS5 Games. Here, don't get confused of that I avoid games with capital, I love all anime games and I hope all of them succeed. I am sure they will do well without us anyways because the game is backed well financially by those capitalists.

Then why this place is so quite still?
The answer is people who visit this website is for obtaining information rather than communication. I mean they just check some info and leave, then unlikely return back.

We use forum software for having communication here. And to provide more details about this forum software, this technology is quite old which was very famous until 2010 where the emergence of social media like Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Discord happened. And they killed forums because they are backed by huge capital and powerful technologies, so when users search for something, they are always exposed at the top. People in these days rather use those powerful platforms over small website run by individual owner like us in order to have communication with others.

However, those platforms targets all kinds of things, right? not just anime but non-anime games, even things like dog or food or cooking or science, politics, etc. That means if those platforms grow, then non-anime games also grow (e.g. Fortnite, League of Legends, etc). So anime games will always be defeated and overshadowed by them on those platforms (e.g. people search for "best pvp games" on Youtube then games like Fortnite will be displayed at top search results over anime pvp games so people never know there exists pvp anime games but play Fortnite just). Therefore, if you do truly like anime or anime graphic design, you may want to give some love to 100% complete anime platform or 100% complete anime focused community like us and prevent us from dying. Otherwise, anime games will never be popular and be always hidden by those non-anime games as long as you contribute to and help those Youtube/Discord/Facebook things because those platforms will help non-anime games as well.

What would you do in this community please do participate in giveaways, post as much as possible, use our chat/voice chat/matchmaking system, post recent news about you in your profile comment, and most importantly play anime games. Thanks~

And we just added "Anime Market Place" forum.
Ahora que lo mencionas... si he visto que los post de Vita son bastante solicitados (Porque muchos de mis conocidos igual me preguntaban las respuestas xd)... Entonces, dejando eso de lado... Si bien estamos siendo opacados por las paginas mas grandes de comunicacion... no podriamos intentar competir de la misma manera?... es decir por ejemplo, usar un server de discord para que todas las personas se enteren de cuando se hacen nuevas publicaciones, dado a que muchas personas usan "dc" actualmente... nos serviria para hacer un puente entre las personas y la pagina... (Vaya que asi les llegarian notificaciones y posiblemente se animen a participar mas en los foros...idk xd).
O en todo caso... otra de las cosas que me han dicho, es que si no crecemos mucho con estos 'Anime Games'... porque no introducir algunos juegos mas populares, de esa manera tambien podrian explorar el contenido de 'Anime Games' de la pagina.. y tal vez se animen a jugarlos Big Grin

Un jugador bastante nuevo en cualquier juego; en el futuro espero seguir aportando tanto contenido como pueda XD
@Dvoramla  Hi, running a Discord server requires a lot of money to advertise. Otherwise, you will need to invite random people a lot in many different servers, but this process may make your server destroyed if reported lol. If you don't do either one of random people invitation or paid advertisement, then the size of the discord server will always be small since there are also people who leave the server and guess what? Server never grow at some point. So I wouldn't run for now as we have no revenue on the website. If we can make some revenue then yeah, next thing I would focus on is running a discord server and create some Discord bots for improving the life of anime games. However. we already spend our max on running website server and giveaways.

For the part of "O en todo caso... otra de las cosas que me han dicho, es que si no crecemos mucho con estos 'Anime Games'... porque no introducir algunos juegos mas populares, de esa manera tambien podrian explorar el contenido de 'Anime Games' de la pagina.. y tal vez se animen a jugarlos", => I don't understand this part quite well. What do you mean by "some more popular games"?
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
Better response on post RE: Where might a new <span class="highlight" style="padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;">artist</span> like me have here?
(05-09-2022, 04:03 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  @Dvoramla  Hi, running a Discord server requires a lot of money to advertise. Otherwise, you will need to invite random people a lot in many different servers, but this process may make your server destroyed if reported lol. If you don't do either one of random people invitation or paid advertisement, then the size of the discord server will always be small since there are also people who leave the server and guess what? Server never grow at some point. So I wouldn't run for now as we have no revenue on the website. If we can make some revenue then yeah, next thing I would focus on is running a discord server and create some Discord bots for improving the life of anime games. However. we already spend our max on running website server and giveaways.

For the part of "O en todo caso... otra de las cosas que me han dicho, es que si no crecemos mucho con estos 'Anime Games'... porque no introducir algunos juegos mas populares, de esa manera tambien podrian explorar el contenido de 'Anime Games' de la pagina.. y tal vez se animen a jugarlos", => I don't understand this part quite well. What do you mean by "some more popular games"?
Some more popular games... No es una traducción correcta... I mean to the games like Fortnite, LoL, Valorant, etc etc... game populars... para incrementar la cantidad de gente que visita el sitio... fomentando que se cosuma el contenido de Anime Games en el proceso xd
No se si me doy a entender... es un poco tonto... xd

Better response on post RE: Where might a new <span class="highlight" style="padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;">artist</span> like me have here?lol no. This is anime game community.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
Better response on post RE: Where might a new <span class="highlight" style="padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;">artist</span> like me have here?Holy shit. between these weeks I've picked up a language and realized my anatomy skills are crap. and wow. I did NOT expect this many replies!
(06-04-2022, 09:58 PM)Laffey wanting Siren observer Wrote:  Holy shit. between these weeks I've picked up a language and realized my anatomy skills are crap. and wow. I did NOT expect this many replies!

I hope it helped you anyways. I guess i understand what I should do for you and anime. Stay tuned!
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer

Share this thread in social media