Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anime Games Online Free Download

Most of the free online anime games are of the MMORPG genre and free to download.
The following is a list of free online anime games to download as of August 2021.
Listed in the order of the most popular games on PC and console, according to the Best Anime Games Database.
Simply put, if the game is on top, it means you can play with more users. In online games, population is, in fact, one of the most important factors.

Free Online Anime Games

Top #1. Genshin Impact

Genshin Impact is anime MMORPG. The game is completely open world and designed to deliver the best PvE experiences, which is the phrase its developer said, along with co-op. Genshin Impact is currently talking top spots among whole PlayStation game sales as of February, 2021. This means this is currently the most popular anime games on both PC and PS4: actually it is currently the most popular anime game on whole gaming platform including PC, not only PS4. The game currently has the best graphic quality among all free anime games. The game has great character customization system. And it comes with a gacha model like usual MMORPGs. Thus, you will go deeper in grinding.

Top #2. PSO 2 (PC, Xbox, PS4)

This game doesn't have English version on PS4. There are PC and XBOX version but I highly recommend PC version since PC provides greater gaming experiences when it comes to MMORPG. Gameplay-wise, it's is quite impressive. Personally I like the combat system there but not as much as how much I liked Phantasy Star Online 1 or Phantasy Star Universe. But as said in Onigiri part above, You will need to give it a try. In this game, you can have multiple weapons that you swap depending on the situation you have. You can use auto or manual aim when it comes to guns. It also has PvP if you need competitive, but very basic that I wouldn't recommend. For myself, I was once a fan of Phantasy Star Online 1 long time ago on both PC and Dreamcast.

Top #3. Kurtzpel (PC)

Kurtzpel is basically similar to many mmorpgs: You start in a town, solve the quests around, gear yourself up and get stronger. Personally, I liked a combat system in Kurtzpel because actions and animations per skills are quite impressive and enjoyable in a sense that it requires fast reaction of yours. However, at the same time combat style in this game become a little bit spammy, but is acceptable from my perspective. The game isn't open world, but its good combat system makes me feel kinds of "fine". Kurtzpel also do involve gacha, and has PvP if you like competitive gaming.

Partially Free Online Anime Games

Top #1. Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet (PC, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch)

I would ONLY recommend it if you are going to play it like the way you play League of Legends, Fortnite, CoD and so on (eSports games). The PvP part of the game is provided for completely free as a demo version, and even in the free version, you can play in all game modes and all maps, use more than 10+ characters available in PvP (which is only restriction), and you can enjoy PvP with paid players as well, so it is literally free when it comes to PvP. In PvP, more than 30 PvP playable characters are provided, and up to 8 players can play together in a PvP room. Types of PvP match includse Team Deathmatch, Free For All, and Boss Battle (a game type that a team with more damage to boss wins). The game is very much balanced, there is no powercreep so that you won't experience such things with freely available characters.

Upcoming Free Online Anime Games

Blue Protocol (Late 2021)
It is an online mmorpg that will be completely free to play. In fact, there are not many PC Japanese MMORPG so far except Phantasy Star Online so this is the 2nd Japanese MMORPG.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3

Share this thread in social media

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jotaku
07-01-2023, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Jotaku
07-06-2021, 03:14 PM