Dismiss this notice
There is an ongoing Build/Guide contest with giveaways. Check it out in contest forum.
Dismiss this notice
Application to AEG Pro League Fall 2021 now opened! Apply now in this page!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Tags
does above hyperspeed? teigger trigger 2 level or draft
Does draft level 2 or above trigger hyperspeed?
I was trying practicing this hyperspeed thing but unsure which draft level + speed boost cause hyperspeed.

Obviously it doesn't look like it gets hyperspeed at draft level 1.

Plus does this hyperspeed end automatically if I ran out of speed boost while speed boosting?
[Image: Kureha-Signature.gif]
Better response on post RE: Does draft level 2 or above trigger hyperspeed?
(06-20-2021, 02:27 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  I was trying practicing this hyperspeed thing but unsure which draft level + speed boost cause hyperspeed.

Plus does this hyperspeed end automatically if I ran out of speed boost while speed boosting?

If you are using Cuisune, do a Lv.2 Drift.

It will end if you let your speed drop below 160km/h.

Also you must be going dead straight, even the slightest movement of the analog stick to the left or right will make you not able to do it. So it is easier to do it if you have a long straight wall your can ride up against.
(06-20-2021, 03:24 AM)AZuRMuNE Wrote:  
(06-20-2021, 02:27 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  I was trying practicing this hyperspeed thing but unsure which draft level + speed boost cause hyperspeed.

Also you must be going dead straight, even the slightest movement of the analog stick to the left or right will make you not able to do it. So it is easier to do it if you have a long straight wall your can ride up against.

Hi, thanks for the answer and private message me.
You meant "Lv.2 Drift" by the item slot or gague that increases as I keep drafting? What I meant by question subject's level is gauge that increases as I am drifting.

And this sounds like Cuisune isn't usefull unless map offers straight course thus maybe useless in the map like underground tunnel?
[Image: Kureha-Signature.gif]
Better response on post RE: Does draft level 2 or above trigger hyperspeed?
(06-22-2021, 01:23 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  
(06-20-2021, 03:24 AM)AZuRMuNE Wrote:  

Hi, thanks for the answer and private message me.
You meant "Lv.2 Drift" by the item slot or gague that increases as I keep drafting? What I meant by question subject's level is gauge that increases as I am drifting.

And this sounds like Cuisune isn't usefull unless map offers straight course thus maybe useless in the map like underground tunnel?

It's the gauge, I am referring to.

Share this thread in social media