Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[PS4] Hackers

Avatar pro league is full of hackers like people who's hyper awareness skill doesn't deactivate even when hit and tens of 10's of thousands of dmg on the field matrix explosion these things are literally impossible without hacks now I say full of hackers but its mostly just one guy "redhoodmar" hyper awareness is supposed to wear of after one hit but his doesn't wear of no matter how much you hit him and no matter what way you do which is obviously hacking no other way other than exploiting a glicth which to me is just like hacking when in pvp but I asked around and there's no known glicth thats keeps your hyper awareness and I asked people who make it their life's work to find all glicthes and bugs in the game so its most likely  hacks now its bad enough this guy does this but then he makes the sheild matrix explosion do more dmg than it should now I tested it with explosive dmg +70% on my weapon with the lvl 4 skill on bosses players and enemy's and it doesn't do nearly as much and explosive dmg 70% is pushing the skill to its limits and plus chips were turned off which which is supposed to make the skill do even less dmg proving that the dmg he pulls off is not possible when playing with out hacks now I dont know if he does any hacks with his regular attacks but I can 100% say that he is hacking his hyper awareness skill and the sheild matrix skill and honestly im just not coming back tp the pro league caus playing with hackers are just annoying
"From the day you were born from your first breath, and till the day you lie down to take your last, I have and will be beside you. So be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper."-Reaper 2.0 (Assassination
It's very much likely possible that hacker would appear in avatar pro league since we already experienced a case before. Few weeks ago I asked Redhoodmar to show me about his build before but he actually hide some core parts of the build plus he doesn't show me the proper image that comes with in-game ID like the way how build is displayed in this website. But anyways I personally don't want to believe that he would do that but anyways we will never know the fact. The best way to solve it is to play with people with trustworthy around the community and I think such people are who actually registered on the website and applied to the pro league.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3
I can understand wanting to see the best of people but you can't argue with straight facts i talked with some of the dungeon speed runners who focus on how to get the maximum dmg out of a skill and though the dmg he pulled off with chips off shouldn't be possible its still up for debate but his hyper awareness not wearing off when hit is clear cheating  there is no glicth or exploit for it and the skill wears off after 1 hit so he is clearly cheating
"From the day you were born from your first breath, and till the day you lie down to take your last, I have and will be beside you. So be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper."-Reaper 2.0 (Assassination
Better response on post RE: Hackershyper awareness= Hyper Sense?
There is a way to always maintain a hyper sense.
1. If you use the skill (another weapon) in the same position as Hypersense, Hypersense will be activated due to a bug. Can only damage when skill or jump

It happens by chance when online. It looks like I'm not using it. However, it seems to be used by enemies and allies. Another example, some people are dealt damage. Some more people can't do any damage.

2. Attack hits during invincible action. But there is no damage. A hit judgment occurs during rolling. However, since it is in action, hypersense is not consumed
3. Using Hypersense. Use the skill immediately after being attacked. You can cancel the consumption of Hypersense.
(08-10-2021, 08:35 AM)KWSM11cak10keitodama Wrote:  hyper awareness= Hyper Sense?
There is a way to always maintain a hyper sense.
1. If you use the skill (another weapon) in the same position as Hypersense, Hypersense will be activated due to a bug. Can only damage when skill or jump

It happens by chance when online.  It looks like I'm not using it.  However, it seems to be used by enemies and allies.  Another example, some people are dealt damage.  Some more people can't do any damage.

2. Attack hits during invincible action.  But there is no damage.  A hit judgment occurs during rolling.  However, since it is in action, hypersense is not consumed
3. Using Hypersense.  Use the skill immediately after being attacked.  You can cancel the consumption of Hypersense.

These are concept used by, mostly those who are very good at sword in hero pvp and work against one or two bullets if gun, or one regular melee & skill if sword, including explosion of shield matrix. I saw lots of people utilizing this in hero pro league before. However I remember Divine was a gun user especially machinegun type which fires at random and argue that Redhoodmar's hyper awareness doesn't get consumed even when hit by machine gun type in range more than 3 fires while redhoodmar doesn't use any skills, dodge, or jump. But in this case it should remove hyper awareness.

I dont know what weapon Divine used against him anyways, but if you used sword against Redhoodmar then yeah you just get more chance of witnessing such bugged hyper awareness.

You can check bugged hyper awareness in this video. Nico uses Kirito around 30sec in this video.

Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
https://twitter.com/keitodama_if/status/...22240?s=21

https://twitter.com/keitodama_if/status/...54688?s=21

I don't know the damage of the shield matrix. However, I think Hypersense is this bug.
I'm using translation. So I may understand your word in a different sense. sorry
(08-10-2021, 02:39 PM)KWSM11cak10keitodama Wrote:  https://twitter.com/keitodama_if/status/...22240?s=21

https://twitter.com/keitodama_if/status/...54688?s=21

I don't know the damage of the shield matrix.  However, I think Hypersense is this bug.
I'm using translation.  So I may understand your word in a different sense.  sorry

I guess what is happening in your twitter videos are just lag, by the system taking time for collision detection (a concept that system determines if a hit/strike is actually made or not) to be calculated correctly for very unusual cases, instead of actual bug.

Anyways, hack is not same as bug. Hacking is what a user changes the game system on purpose, but a bug is not the one that user changes the game system. In the pro league, we allow bug, but not hacking.

For example, in Kandagawa Jet Girls Pro League, there is also a bug called Hyper Speed, but we did allow it. I think the ability to use bugs well is also a skill, unless the bug is huge that would change everything.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer

Share this thread in social media