Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Advanced Kureha Guide

Overview
Kureha has a rocket laucher which will CC your enemy with Plasma Burst, which let you make some beautiful combo upon successful CC, and some defensive type of skills in each weapons that you may want to use them rapidly when the situation becomes dangerous all of sudden.

She also has support skills that buffs you and allies, and self-healing in skill and gadget each.

She is overally very balanced fighter, in terms of all the aspects of offense, defense, support although it says defense. She is not as tanky as Clarence and you may get instance death against some skills of enemy characters even when your HP is around 75%, so you should learn how to dodge critical skills of enemies by playing lot.

This also means that you might be hard to get into any list of scoreboard after each match (most damage, most kill, most support and so on), because she is not expertise in any one of these due to her hybridity, but she provides average capability in all of those types.

The Art of Fighting
Deneb Kaitos
Use rocket when you are close to enemy, make sure you hit the ground when you fire. To get close in safer way, you might sometimes want to spam dodge (rolling on the ground) continuously.
Use Plasma Burst to effectively CC your enemy. Once successful, fire a volley with rocket on enemy target in close distance.
Otherwise, if your Shield Matrix hasn't been used yet for avoiding some critical imcoming attacks previously, finalize yourself with Shield Matrix to recover your HP when your HP has been damaged, although you were damaged only little. When you use shield matrix to heal but not to damage, it is important to stop Shield Matrix right before its explosion and dodge (rolling on the ground) immediately after Shield Matrix finishes due to your enemy might attack you as soon as your Shield Matrix finishes. Then you swap the weapon once your skills are used.

Draque L Harmattan
You have to be in a distance to fight in safer way because you don't have Shield Matrix on this weapon. Use Omnia Vanitas appropriately to avoid damage. Use Sliding Shot to get close to your enemy when you likely feel your skils of Rocket Lanuncher has been refreshed, or make quick attack upon low HP of your enemy.

Combo
- Plasma Burst (hit from middle/far distance) > Weapon Swap > Sliding Shot > Fire a volley with Draque L Harmattan
Usually an attack skill by tanker are weak, but sometimes Plasma Burst does good damage that will decrease enemy HP by 50% so that you will immediately need to change to Draque L Hamattan to finish your enemy up rather than continuously firing a volley with rocket that would likely hit or not hit from middle/far distance.
- Plasma Burst (hit in close distance) > Fire a volley with Deneb Kaitos
If you hit from close distance, you don't necessarily change to Draque L Harmattan but just finish your enemy up with Deneb Kaitos.

Gadget
Kureha has many throwable gadgets. Using flash bang first is recommended, then grenades. You can use it on where teamfight is going on, downed foe not to allow resurrect, or resurrected enemy to kill immediately (you need to time grenade very well), or even wall when you have low hp and your enemy will very likely chase you shortly after running somewhere unvisible to enemy so that your enemy doesn't know you have thrown them and may get close to you. Always keep yourself with HP regeneration because HP regeneration cooldown refreshes faster than its total duration.

Miscellaneous
- It is important to always keep yourself with Armor Form that reduces incoming damage, and HP regeneration gadget.
- Make sure you support allies whenever you can using Power/Guard Field Shot.
- Trigger Happy will allow you fire a volley of your Deneb Kratos without reloading.
- You can use Shield Matrix's explosion to prevent resurrecting downed enemy, or kill resurrected enemy immediately as soon as he woke up (you must time it very well. Start shield matrix about 1.5 seconds passed from the exact moment that an ally of downed enemy started resurrection).

TOP STREAMERS
Twitch
None

Youtube
None

Request us to list your livestream officially in the document if you livestream this build! 3 people maximum per each guide.
* Alternatively, you can also comment below with your Youtube or Twitch address.
* Thank you very much if you can rate the build by clicking stars above (near Thread Rating), and review the build by commenting below once you played it!
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3
This was a good guide I like how you went over everything in her kit I've actually wanted to try her out for a while becaude of you playing her you do pretty well with her right now the only character I main is rain I've tried others bit she's just my favorite to play as I do decent with healing and reviving with her.
(09-12-2020, 03:02 AM)RoxasXIIIXIV Wrote:  This was a good guide I like how you went over everything in her kit I've actually wanted to try her out for a while becaude of you playing her you do pretty well with her right now the only character I main is rain I've tried others bit she's just my favorite to play as I do decent with healing and reviving with her.

I added combo section above. Thanks for the reading!
Hope you can write a guide in a future someday about Rain if possible  Heart
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3

Share this thread in social media

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Divine_211
06-28-2021, 09:19 AM