Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

How to stop getting staggered/knockback during Campaign/Online Co-op

Certain enemys (like Concealed Genbu, Hidden Seeker, and many others) will ether cause your character to become staggered (unable to move with the suppression debuff), or shoot rockets making it difficult to get back into the fight.

Using this skill: Human Fortress will ignore the staggered/knockback for a set of time.
Leveling this skill up will slightly reduce damage taken as well

In PvP Human Fortress also prevents the stum from Flash Bang
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
When it comes to Hero PvP, not all defense hero have human fortress (e.g. Kureha). Due to that she is not that tanki even though it says defense type. Actually there is no true tanki heroes in fatal Bullet at all comparing to what I played in CTE or PBS. But to say the most tankiness heroes in hero pvp I believe are Clarance and Eiji.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3
(12-08-2020, 02:00 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  When it comes to Hero PvP, not all defense hero have human fortress (e.g. Kureha). Due to that she is not that tanki even though it says defense type. Actually there is no true tanki heroes in fatal Bullet at all comparing to what I played in CTE or PBS. But to say the most tankiness heroes in hero pvp I believe are Clarence and Eiji.
I can agree with Clarence, but i haven't tried Eiji yet  Confused  Most likely the reason she's given a "Tank" icon is because of Shield Matrix, while it does prevent damage it makes you stuck until you end it sooner or upon skill end. And Defense Buff as well? But I could be wrong
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
(12-14-2020, 07:15 PM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  
(12-08-2020, 02:00 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  When it comes to Hero PvP, not all defense hero have human fortress (e.g. Kureha). Due to that she is not that tanki even though it says defense type. Actually there is no true tanki heroes in fatal Bullet at all comparing to what I played in CTE or PBS. But to say the most tankiness heroes in hero pvp I believe are Clarence and Eiji.
I can agree with Clarence, but i haven't tried Eiji yet  Confused  Most likely the reason she's given a "Tank" icon is because of Shield Matrix, while it does prevent damage it makes you stuck until you end it sooner or upon skill end. And Defense Buff as well? But I could be wrong

Usually high level of shield matrix, which can explode at the end, are equipped by tank roles, yes. Along with that, tank heroes usually have higher HP (maybe vitality in this game) than others while damage is lower than offensive heros. But I really don't see the effect of defense buff lol.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
Clarence has too low damage even among tanks. I mean she is good in Free For All due to higher sustainability but worse in TDM because she just cannot kill well nor does actual good tanking who is suppose to absorb some. part of incoming damage of other teammates as a tank. Rather they can die by just one or two hits of some skills. So there is no tank in this game's hero pvp.

Maybe Eiji or Kureha is way to go, but none of them are actual tank, anyways.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
(12-15-2020, 01:08 PM)Jotaku Wrote:  
(12-14-2020, 07:15 PM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  

Usually high level of shield matrix, which can explode at the end, are equipped by tank roles, yes. Along with that, tank heroes usually have higher HP (maybe vitality in this game) than others while damage is lower than offensive heros. But I really don't see the effect of defense buff lol.
So based off of this guide Armor Form skill has a 10% defense, level 2 is 15 and level 3 is 20
For Human Fortress it mentions that damage taken is reduced by 7.5% (level 2) and level 3 reduces damage by 15 percent

Its hard to even land the explosion with Shield Matrix, but I saw on you stream you sometimes don't always go for the explosion. Instead you heal then quickly evade last second.  Smile
And for FFA, well I have been having trouble in that lol.
(12-16-2020, 04:05 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  Clarence has too low damage even among tanks. I mean she is good in Free For All due to higher sustainability but worse in TDM because she just cannot kill well nor does actual good tanking who is suppose to absorb some. part of incoming damage of other teammates as a tank. Rather they can die by just one or two hits of some skills. So there is no tank in this game's hero pvp.

Human Fortress also prevents flash bang stun
(12-27-2020, 04:25 PM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  
(12-16-2020, 04:05 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  Clarence has too low damage even among tanks. I mean she is good in Free For All due to higher sustainability but worse in TDM because she just cannot kill well nor does actual good tanking who is suppose to absorb some. part of incoming damage of other teammates as a tank. Rather they can die by just one or two hits of some skills. So there is no tank in this game's hero pvp.

Human Fortress also prevents flash bang stun

Ah, ok. Thanks for the info. So it prevents all CC.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer

Share this thread in social media