Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[General] Mushoku Tensei

Better response on post Mushoku Tensei Let's talk about a work that causes some controversy a short time ago...
Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu or Mushoku Tensei to make it shorter; is a work by Rifujin na Maganote that began as a novel website some time ago in 2012.
While the play has taken on special popularity today, it is due to the animated adaptation of it. And although some believe that its controversy is recent, the truth is that it is not so; since even when the work was still a novel web, the followers of the same, constantly questioned the author about the direction that the story took, as well as the topics it covered.
As a result the work received quite strong criticism since then... And the author, Rifujin did not pay much attention precisely to the criticisms, since he followed with the same course his work xd
Now, not everyone knows why this work caused or will cause controversy ... And that is quite subjective, since the topics that some people may see as normal, some others... Not really...
So here are some of the reasons for the controversy xd:
  • According to Chinese users, we have "violated the dominant values and morals, as well as being inappropriate for the underage public".
  • On the other hand we have women users of the Bilibili platform with "tolerating misogynistic and sexually suggestive content".
  • Then there is a company called Sofy stating "strongly opposes and strongly condemns any form of insulting behavior or comments against women. We respect women and take care of them".
  • And not to mention LexBurner's derogatory comments towards the series and its followers saying they are "the lowest link in the social hierarchy".
Among many other types of comments, criticism and others from influencers, streamers, companies, users, etc. xd

What do you think?
Do you like the series?
Do you think the series has inappropriate content?
Is it worth criticizing the series in that way?
Do you agree with any of the criticisms?

I personally enjoy the series in any of its formats... although I have only read the novel web and the manga (I have not read the light novel ._.)
In any case, did you know the author or the series before the anime aired? or were you a continuing veteran of the series? xD
Would you like to know fun facts about the series?
I invite you to talk together about the series... just for pleasure xd

If you want to talk more about current, past or upcoming anime follow me to this forum.
Better response on post RE: Mushoku TenseiHi, I'm fortunate to have seen this anime a little bit.
I'm not sure what kind of problem this anime has with manga fans in China... anyways, let me briefly tell you my own feelings about this anime.

At first, it was quite fun to see the fat weeb character on this planet we live in go to the isekai world and do a great job. But in the second half, there was only a success story and a bright feeling, so I stopped watching it halfway. Especially considering that the story of anime eventually progresses in the form of a harem in the second half, compared to such a miserable environment in which he was just a weeb in the original world, but in isekai, the environment has changed to a way too much bright feeling too all of sudden. Overall I simply felt something less fun.

For that reason, I personally did not have much interest in it, so I did not read its light novel. Has anyone ever been touched by this anime?
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3
Better response on post RE: Mushoku Tensei
(12-17-2021, 05:47 AM)AEG Jotaku Wrote:  Hi, I'm fortunate to have seen this anime a little bit.
I'm not sure what kind of problem this anime has with manga fans in China... anyways, let me briefly tell you my own feelings about this anime.

At first, it was quite fun to see the fat weeb character on this planet we live in go to the isekai world and do a great job. But in the second half, there was only a success story and a bright feeling, so I stopped watching it halfway. Especially considering that the story of anime eventually progresses in the form of a harem in the second half, compared to such a miserable environment in which he was just a weeb in the original world, but in isekai, the environment has changed to a way too much bright feeling too all of sudden. Overall I simply felt something less fun.

For that reason, I personally did not have much interest in it, so I did not read its light novel. Has anyone ever been touched by this anime?
Interesting... Certainly the story has a certain air of "brilliance" around the Rudeus, which simply bores after there are TOO MANY isekais where the protagonist lives in this way.
Although I have to say that, the idea of the series.... it is then... precisely that, as the Chubby of the earth was miserable and when traveling to another world he does everything possible to live to the fullest in everything that is proposed xd
And although I'm not a fan of the Harem genre either (since they are usually quite boring xd), I feel that the story of this work is entertaining in its own way.
As a curious fact, the series has no "fights" or aspects of action in almost any part of the work xd... The arc that is about to begin in the anime, has little action ... and from there there are about two or three arches (Quite separated from each other) where you can see some action 7u7

Share this thread in social media