Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The future of PvP anime games after 2022 I predict

Better response on post The future of PvP anime games after 2022 I predictI predict that the future of pvp anime games will mostly be 1vs1 fighting games from japan and massively online multiplayer anime games from china and korea unless western countries try to make anime graphic games, which is huge unlikely.

This is because I think both of Bandai Namco and Marvelous, the Japaneses' major anime game companies, experienced the failure of massively multiplayer online PvP anime games through Kandagawa Jet Girls, Black Clover Quartet Knights, etc ONLY EXCEPT 1vs1 fighting games like DBFZ. Here how I defined "failure" is because they no longer released such non-1vs1 and massive form of PvP games or making updates of existing games for last 2 years.

Meanwhile, companies that makes anime graphic games in Korea and China made better success than Japanese companies through massively online multiplayer PvP games, namely Super Mecha Champions and Eternal Return.

what do you think about it?
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3
Better response on post RE: The future of PvP anime games after 2022 I predict
(04-09-2022, 08:29 AM)Jotaku.Net Wrote:  I predict that the future of pvp anime games will mostly be 1vs1 fighting games from japan and massively online multiplayer anime games from china and korea unless western countries try to make anime graphic games, which is huge unlikely.

This is because I think both of Bandai Namco and Marvelous, the Japaneses' major anime game companies, experienced the failure of massively multiplayer online PvP anime games through Kandagawa Jet Girls, Black Clover Quartet Knights, etc ONLY EXCEPT 1vs1 fighting games like DBFZ. Here how I defined "failure" is because they no longer released such non-1vs1 and massive form of PvP games or making updates of existing games for last 2 years.

Meanwhile, companies that makes anime graphic games in Korea and China made better success than Japanese companies through massively online multiplayer PvP games, namely Super Mecha Champions and Eternal Return.

Well... i think that the first reason, that the anime games.... son mas que exitos masivos, fracasos masivos. Se debe porque suelen basarse en series de anime o manga; y no es que este mal, pero hacer ese tipo de cosas tiende a que de inicio se dividan los jugadores entre los que aceptan el juego y los que lo rechazan (Principalmente por gustos). Posteriormente esta el hecho de que a la gente que no sea de Japon, Korea o China; no es usualmente comun consumir mucho de una franquisia (Al menos cuando se relaciona con el anime), ya que disfrutan mas de consumir solo el anime, o solo el manga, casi nunca las dos o las 3 al mismo tiempo.
"Aprendiz de todo, maestro de nada"

Un jugador bastante nuevo en cualquier juego; en el futuro espero seguir aportando tanto contenido como pueda XD
(04-10-2022, 07:21 PM)Dvoramla Wrote:  
(04-09-2022, 08:29 AM)Jotaku.Net Wrote:  I predict that the future of pvp anime games will mostly be 1vs1 fighting games from japan and massively online multiplayer anime games from china and korea unless western countries try to make anime graphic games, which is huge unlikely.

Well... i think that the first reason, that the anime games.... son mas que exitos masivos, fracasos masivos. Se debe porque suelen basarse en series de anime o manga; y no es que este mal, pero hacer ese tipo de cosas tiende a que de inicio se dividan los jugadores entre los que aceptan el juego y los que lo rechazan (Principalmente por gustos). Posteriormente esta el hecho de que a la gente que no sea de Japon, Korea o China; no es usualmente comun consumir mucho de una franquisia (Al menos cuando se relaciona con el anime), ya que disfrutan mas de consumir solo el anime, o solo el manga, casi nunca las dos o las 3 al mismo tiempo.

I totally understand. Most of the people who enjoy things like anime/manga in general do not like playing the games of anime/manga they liked, but rather they play non-anime games like Overwatch, League of Legends, etc for satisfying the need of their video gaming. I think the reason is because they consider the quality of the game the most for their gaming lives rather than being a huge anime fan who even buy a game for it.

In other words, if multiplayer anime games cannot provide significant quality as a multiplayer game (e.g. continuous updates, good player population, etc), it would be better to just focus on making singleplayer games such as visual novels or rpgs, which are the genres that anime games historically were good at providing high quality for those genres. I personally believe Japanese game companies are good at it.

Anyway, in my opinion, super mecha champions, kurtzpel, eternal return are the only pvp anime games that survived the end of many dead pvp anime games. For now, I think we can focus on super mecha champions, kurtzpel, eternal return. Otherwise, I don't think all pvp multiplayer anime games have any potential to be huge if they fail.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
(04-11-2022, 06:50 PM)Jotaku.Net Wrote:  

I totally understand. Most of the people who enjoy things like anime/manga in general do not like playing the games of anime/manga they liked, but rather they play non-anime games like Overwatch, League of Legends, etc for satisfying the need of their video gaming. I think the reason is because they consider the quality of the game the most for their gaming lives rather than being a huge anime fan who even buy a game for it.

In other words, if multiplayer anime games cannot provide significant quality as a multiplayer game (e.g. continuous updates, good player population, etc), it would be better to just focus on making singleplayer games such as visual novels or rpgs, which are the genres that anime games historically were good at providing high quality for those genres. I personally believe Japanese game companies are good at it.

Anyway, in my opinion, super mecha champions, kurtzpel, eternal return are the only pvp anime games that survived the end of many dead pvp anime games. For now, I think we can focus on super mecha champions, kurtzpel, eternal return. Otherwise, I don't think all pvp multiplayer anime games have any potential to be huge if they fail.
Concuerdo con tu punto de vista. De hecho, navegando por juegos de Anime en estos ultimos meses, he descubierto que sorprendentemente hay juegos que se mantienen actualizados y con un promedio de 200-400 jugadores diarios... bastante raro xd
Espero que todas las empresas le pongan ganas este año para ver que surge de los juegos de anime.

Un jugador bastante nuevo en cualquier juego; en el futuro espero seguir aportando tanto contenido como pueda XD
(04-12-2022, 04:46 PM)Dvoramla Wrote:  

Concuerdo con tu punto de vista. De hecho, navegando por juegos de Anime en estos ultimos meses, he descubierto que sorprendentemente hay juegos que se mantienen actualizados y con un promedio de 200-400 jugadores diarios... bastante raro xd
Espero que todas las empresas le pongan ganas este año para ver que surge de los juegos de anime.

Where did you browse anime games with that much population? Steam? Twitch?
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
(04-12-2022, 09:44 PM)Jotaku.Net Wrote:  
(04-12-2022, 04:46 PM)Dvoramla Wrote:  

Where did you browse anime games with that much population? Steam? Twitch?
En steam, en una cosa rara que dice las estadisticas de juegos de steam... aunque desconozco que parametros tiene... me imagino que la mayor parte de esos jugadores son de los servidores asiaticos, porque cuando yo me conectaba casi no veia a nadie (Juego en los servidores americanos).

Share this thread in social media

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post