Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[Trio of Enders] Trio of Enders Mastery

Better response on post Trio of Enders Mastery
Based in the Steam version, released on March 25, 2021

Hello... Again xd... Finally I got to enter into the first 10 Trio players in the USA server, I spend almost all the season 8 in order to get it... So... to celebrate this achievement, I'll make this guide about the use of Trio Of Enders (This was in the Season 9 beginins)
Trio of Enders is a heavy armoured mecha with three differents types of weapons that allows you to fight in short, middle and long range, plus to that we can deal a lot of damage with our combat skill. This mech is a soft tank and dps type of mecha.

FIGHTS / COMBATS
First of all, we need to know how to fight with this mecha.
Trio of Enders has three types of weapons, being Assault Riffle (M), Shotgun (S) and Rocket Missiles ®.
  • The first weapon (default) is the Assault Riffle for middle range and a low dps. This weapon allow you to have movement speed and a weapon to use in case that you find an enemy.
  • The second weapon is the Shotgun for short range and the highest dps. This weapon allows you to fight agains a mecha and destroy it in a few seconds (because this weapon deals a lot of damage in a short time and range); and this weapon can help you to move faster with the Core I (The buff for this weapon is Movement Speed). The disadvantages are obvious, because this weapon has the shortest range and it's preaty hard to conect all the shotgun's buckshots.
  • The third weapon is the Rocket Missile for long range and a middle dps. This weapon allow you to fight in long range distances (more than 150m), this is thanks to the AOE damage of the weapon; allows you to hunt pilots easier in long and short distances, also when the enemy pilots are in buildings. This weapon is the favorite of many Trio-Players.
  • Then we have the use of the weapons to fight. Depending of yours moddules, you should be changing of weapon every few seconds; but this mastery says that you only need to change when you're in battle or when you'll start a fight. For example, if you mainly use 'R' you need to have setted the 'S'; then when you'll fight only need to change the weapon in order to gain a module's buff or Core's buff.
Now it's time to the Cores... That again depending of your play style will be different the tips.
  • If you use "Change modules" such as 'Transformation Offense', 'Flawless Defense' and 'High-Speed Transformation'; I recomend that you use the Core I and change yours weapons in battle in order to gain the buffs of the modules and Core.
  • If you use "Reload modules" as 'Enhanced Reload', 'Tactical Adjusment' and 'Enhanced Tread'; I recomend that you use the Core II, because you will be reloading faster and a lot.
Now I need to mention that, these are builds that are available in the website (ToE - Core I | ToE - Core II), but you can use your own build, just try to sync the modules with the Core.

MOVEMENT
After all the combat problems, we have the movement problems... That are pretty easy; some tips was mentioned in the COMBAT section. So...
  • If you have the Core I, try to change weapons to the shotgun because whit this weapon you gain a buff of Movement Speed.
  • If you are seeking enemy mechas or something different, try to change the weapons to the Assault Riffle and move with this weapon; you'll have dps and speed balanced.
  • If you are hunting pilots, you should use as main weapon the Rocket Missiles in order to deal AOE damage or can deal damage to pilots that runaway of you.
EVASION
Evasion is a little different of Movement and Fight strategies... because we need to use "actions" in order to gain some advantage in battle.
  • First, if you are fighting with a mecha with full DUR, try to active your combat skill (Q) only when the enemy spend his own skill or secondary skill (Depends of the enemy mecha) and then active your skill; this is very efective in all combats.
  • Second, if you are fighting with mechas with high-movement-speed (Assault or Hit-and-Run) try to use always the 'R' in long range and then the 'M' when the enemy have low DUR or when the enemy close the range.
  • Third, if you're fighting with Sniper mechas or Long-range mechas, I recommend that use the 'R' and hide behind buildings and/or try to push the combat to a open field, this will help you to tank the attacks and conect more of yours attacks.
  • Fourth, if you are under attack and you can't attack for somereason, I recomend that you'll be changing of weapons all the time until you can attack (This is only for "Change Modules" and Core I).
  • Fifth, if you are seeking for some enemy, try to use yours shoulder missiles in order to get a responce from the enemy... Just shot and reload to some place and that's it (This is only for "Reload Modules" and Core II).
EXAMPLE VIDEO

The effectiveness of this guide can vary depending on the skill of the player, as well as his prudence when fighting.

I invite you to register on the page so that you know about the following guides, and the different contents that are published regularly on the site.

If you are interested in more SMC guides, follow this link.
If you are looking for builds for your mechas, this link is for you.
If you are looking for more SMC content, the following link will help you.

If you want to talk more about manga or mangakas that you like, you can do it here.
If you want to talk more about current, past or upcoming anime follow me to this forum.
"Aprendiz de todo, maestro de nada"

Un jugador bastante nuevo en cualquier juego; en el futuro espero seguir aportando tanto contenido como pueda XD
Advanced guide with Alpha Knight rank knowledge and very helpful, thank you very much!
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3

Share this thread in social media

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Dvoramla
06-19-2022, 10:41 PM
Last Post by Dvoramla
01-22-2022, 04:30 AM