Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

AEG Anime Gaming All Stars 2020 Fall

AEG Anime Gaming Clan was formed back in 2018 and have been playing anime games competitively in last few years, and today we want to introduce some noticeable players, whom we have discovered so far whose gaming skills are exceptional, but not only that, also along with their strong passions on anime games! They are the winners of AEG Pro League of previous season!

We really hope that you subscribe their livestreams. Your supports on them will greatly improve anime gaming area.

TrapLord Gianni 🇺🇸

Traplord Gianni is United State's anime gamer. He originated from 1vs1 fighting games and has shown excellence through his fighting games. When he came to the world of Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist, which is not 1vs1 fighting game, he has adapted many concepts of fighting styles used in fighting games he used to play into Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist, such as the discovery of backflip and the invention of Rinkaku combos, which is now all other players also use. He doesn't know how to escape when it comes to the battle. Traplord Gianni is still working hard on popularizing Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist and anime games he plays at his Youtube channel.

Uchi 🇪🇸

Uchi, formerly known as Uchihaitachi155, is Spanish gamer and used to be one of top players in both Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet and Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash. His best known works are being in Top 5 in Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash leaderboard, and he got into 1st place when AEG clan opened ranked match tournaments of Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet (2018). Uchi is probably one of versatile type of anime gamers playing many different things at outstanding level. He is currently still working hard on playing many different anime games at his Youtube channel.

Oculin 🇺🇸

Oculin is United State's anime gamer. Since Kandagawa Jet Girls has been released, Oculin has become one of top players of Kandagawa Jet Girls and also working on popularizing the game. We will see if he can continue to hover around the top place so that he will continue to be in this Anime Gaming All-Stars spot! Oculin is a livestreamer, and also the owner of his gaming blog making lots of articles about basically games he play, that mainly focuses on Japanese, retro and anime-style games. If you are interested in reading many stories about anime and retro games, it's a must place to visit. He is also a great fan of Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash! Please visit and subscribe to cheer him up for hovering around top Kandagawa Jet Girls player at his Youtube channel.

Will we be meeting more top anime gamers in the future? Of course!
Please stay tuned!

Share this thread in social media

[-]
Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Upcoming Esports Tournaments
Rank up by Participating in AEG Esports Events! Click Here
Upcoming Esports Tournaments
Rank up by Participating in AEG Esports Events! Click Here
Best CompositionsView Comps for All Games
Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist Team Compositions View All
Super Mecha Champions Team Compositions View All
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Team Compositions View All
Fate/EXTELLA Link Team Compositions View All
Eternal Return Duo/Squad Team Comps by Tier List View All
Best CompositionsView Comps for All Games
Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist Team Compositions View All
Super Mecha Champions Team Compositions View All
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Team Compositions View All
Fate/EXTELLA Link Team Compositions View All
Eternal Return Duo/Squad Team Comps by Tier List View All
AEG Member VODS
02-29-2024, 04:09 AM
01-01-2024, 12:42 PM
06-15-2023, 05:58 PM
AEG Member VODS
02-29-2024, 04:09 AM
01-01-2024, 12:42 PM
06-15-2023, 05:58 PM
[-]
Tags
aeg anime 2020 gaming fall all stars
AEG Anime Gaming Center

« archive

Text Channel

18 Mar 19:24
The player websitedesign has just registered. Welcome!
18 Mar 12:43
The player believeachieve has just registered. Welcome!
17 Mar 02:12
Hi all welcome~
16 Mar 19:21
The player MyrtleBurk has just registered. Welcome!
16 Mar 11:56
The player Gateway988 has just registered. Welcome!
16 Mar 04:08
hello~
15 Mar 18:36
The player melithebasketball has just registered. Welcome!
15 Mar 00:55
For that I guess you need to contact Super Mecha Champions support. I think there is a report system in-game, or you can even contact further through their social medias https://discord.com/invite/bHuNWxr and https://www.facebook.com/SuperMechaChampionsGlobal/
14 Mar 22:26
*but ive spent on buying skin on that game*
14 Mar 22:26
I just started playing super mecha champion again but my account is lost i dont know why ive spent on buying skin on that game ?
14 Mar 14:28
The player Jan95I4710 has just registered. Welcome!
14 Mar 05:09
i have no will on creating discord, rather i am interested in promoting other discord server that are related to anime games.
13 Mar 06:52
Then promote it as a official parallel server, Jotaku. if there exists a will, there exists a way
13 Mar 06:31
The player oscreye98 has just registered. Welcome!
12 Mar 16:42
lol, unsure. one of the biggedt reason for using such a chat app is probably to provide mobile app. but i don't think people will install mobile app for that discord-alternative app as Discord already exists.
12 Mar 16:38
hmmmm
12 Mar 16:01
I would still very much consider a https://revolt.chat/ Project Revolt server, given the whole leaks and stolen data Discord experienced a few years ago
11 Mar 20:03
The player PreciousP1 has just registered. Welcome!
11 Mar 10:10
The player oscreye99 has just registered. Welcome!
09 Mar 09:02
Hey all welcome~

Voice/Video Channel

* You can disable notification sounds that play when people enter and leave this web meeting in "Open the settings > Room > Sounds > Toggle OFF".