Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

[Doomlight] [Battle Royale/Doomligt] Vehicle Combo

OVERVIEW
In battle royale genre, it is pretty hard to function as a tanker because it doesn't involve domination gamemode (Capture the Area), but purely free for all in a party set. Secondly, the map is huge, tanker is known to have slow mobility so that you won't probably even reach the area where teamfight is occurring in a time. This build guides you how to utilize heavy armed with slow mobility to mainly function as a tanker effectively while solving the problem described above.

PILOT
Lillian

SLOT VARIANTS
  1. Lillian may be replaced with Vita/Ying/Kizuna Ai since they are also about increasing survivability of mecha, which is important for a tanking.
  2. Homing Missile may be replaced with Ion Cannon if you prefer sniper for long-ranged against enemy mechas.
USAGE
  • The keypoint of this build is to utilize your vehicles such as Unicorn tank and blueprint cars. Unicorn tank is the first priority.
  • You will be using vehicles to find safe place to bring up your Doomlight fast near the enemy. This means you won't always be in a mecha form.
  • Once you brought up your Doomlight, it's important to occupy a spot for smooth tanking. Place the turret in a good location to occupy a spot.
  • If your enemy is way too far away and the teamfight is already occurring so that tanking doesn't become necessary, in that case you can use homing missile from far side instead. In order to do this effectively, you will need to practice on switching seats of your unicorn tank to move or attack well. If you don't have unicorn tank at this moment, you can get off your blueprint car and use your car as a wall, hide and seek (attack) play using homing missile. You will need to run away immediately using vehnicle's dash when you got caught. Find safe place to bring up your mecha in this case.
  • Before you use Unicorn tank to attack enemies in long distance using the 3rd seat of Unicorn tank and homing missile, park your car in a spot where the height is as high as possible (e.g. top of a hill). This will help your fire accuracy very well and also probability that you are not seen from bottom due to your vehicle may hide you. If you flip the front of vehicle to be opposite direction from your attacking sight, your seat will hide you as well. In this case you won't be using zoom scope because zoom scope will not let your bullet pass through the unicorn tank, but your bullet will pass through your unicorn tank's seat if you don't use zoom scope.
  • Weapon Combo - You can make a kinds of combo with Hydra Missile and Mediator MG. Hydra Missile inflicts good damages from close to medium range while having a wide area range. Shot them, and finish off your enemy with Mediator MG. Additionally, be careful of Cryo Gun: give some distance between you and enemy by rolling back. You have ranged weapons.
  • You don't want turn into Doomlight right in front of your enemy. You have a skateboard to hide somewhere fast in order to bring up Doomlight.
  • Doomlight Combo - (1) Activate your shield skill (2) Deploy Turrets + regular shots while shield protects you (3) If your shield is gone, fight in the air by leaping (4) Once the leap ends, repeat 1 to 3 again. Your cooldown time of shield skill must have been reset while you were fighting in the air.
  • If you use blueprint cars, you will likely get defeated in a small room against Cyro. Be careful of that. Don't just push into your enemies.
  • Blueprint cars have weakness points, that is they cannot use scope. They cannot win when distance is too short (againt cyro) or too long (against scope mode of rifles). The best bet to increase your aim with those cars is to click every time you fire so that your bullets won't spread.
COUNTERS
  • A hit and run type of enemy which it is hard to catch with your mobility.
  • Sniper while you are firing a homing missile in a unicorn tank.
TOP STREAMERS
Twitch:
None

Youtube:
None

* Request us to advertise your livestream in this document if you livestream this build! 3 people maximum per each build.
* Alternatively, you can also comment below with your Youtube or Twitch address if you run this build in your video.
* Thank you very much if you can rate the build by clicking stars above (near Thread Rating), and review the build by commenting below once you played it!
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3

Share this thread in social media

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post