Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[Caramel] Build Caramel - Core II

Better response on post Build Caramel - Core II
Based in the Steam version, released on March 25, 2021
After having practiced some time with this particular wick, I have devised a series of builds that can serve you to improve with this wick. This wick is based on my own experience with the wick, my style of play and some advice I received from people who are very good with this wick, as well as some things I noticed when playing with these people. Now, if this build is focused on the Caramel Core II it can not necessarily be used with the Core II, since the techs perform in an equally good way with the Caramel Core I, although a game without Core, is also possible (By the time I’m writing this build I’m top 82 with Caramel/Season 6).

Modules
The modules of this build, as mentioned above; are mainly focused on the use of the Core II, although it is possible to change Core in the middle of the game, since the build shows efficient performances with either Cores. The attack module: Blazing Meteor, to improve the speed of Caramel’s basic attack when you’re in Bear mode (Kuma mode). The Defense module: Cannon Reinforcement, to resist more when this transformed into tank (Tank Mode). The Propulsion: High-Energy Blast module, so you can keep enemies at a safe distance from you when you’re in a mech fight.

Tech
The tech, which is what changes mainly in the use of each of my builds that I always present on the page. As can be seen, the tech favors mainly the reloading of the secondary weapon of the mecha (The recoil attack), along with an improvement of the durability of the mecha and the shield of the mecha, to be able to keep extensive fights against mechas of short range (Melee) and mid-range.

Pilots
Since the build is intended to make constant use of Caramel tank mode, there is no need for a specific Mecha Mastery, so you can bring any rider you like; then I will leave two pilots that I personally use with this build.
Cyrus: His mastery allows him to recharge up to 20% faster, ideal for tank mode, in which only tank mode attacks have to be recharged.
Mila: His mastery allows him to increase the damage of the wick by percentage, this is achieved every time a predetermined amount of DUR of the wick is gone, perfect to fight against 'burst' wicks.

How to Use?
As always, some tips for using this build:
  • With this build you can focus mainly on long-lasting combat and against medium and short-range wicks.
  • Doing use of "Blast" is important when the distances between you and your enemy are shortened.
  • When you are in the middle of a fight between wicks, remember to use "Blast" and then transform into a tank to ensure a powerful punch in the middle of the fight.
  • Never stand still, since Caramel is quite slow, the best thing is that you are always on the move to ensure good positions or good places to fight against enemy players.
  • Doinguse of the combat ability (Q) while fighting is a good strategy, both to shorten, escape and attack, since you can cause damage when landing and become a harder target to aim when that ability lasts.
  • Always keep an eye on how much fuel you have in reserve, as Caramel’s 'Q' also spends a considerable amount of fuel.
Video Example
(Maybe latter...)

***Thanks you for the reading the post about super mecha champions***
The effectiveness of this build depends on the skill of each one, as well as the skill of the pilot and the wisdom of each player when looking for fights xd.

If you need more builds or want to share your own build, you can do it by entering here.

If you are interested in watching some SMC streamers in Spanish, I recommend these:

If you are looking for them in English, I recommend these:

I would appreciate it very much if you follow them :3
"Aprendiz de todo, maestro de nada"

Un jugador bastante nuevo en cualquier juego; en el futuro espero seguir aportando tanto contenido como pueda XD
Better response on post RE: Build Caramel - Core IIThank you very much for pro info!
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3

Share this thread in social media

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by helios660
08-27-2023, 03:09 AM
Last Post by Dvoramla
01-31-2023, 05:08 AM