Dismiss this notice
There is an ongoing Build/Guide contest with giveaways. Check it out in contest forum.
Dismiss this notice
Application to AEG Pro League Fall 2021 now opened! Apply now in this page!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRO GUIDE
[-]
Tags
ffa in about indepth skills tdm certain going
Going indepth about certain skills in TDM/FFA
Better response on post Going indepth about certain skills in TDM/FFA
Currently updating this post with more info
  • Tactical Roll (Level 3)
- This skill allows your weapon to automatically reload within a roll, however if a certain character is using a level 3 version they can provide damage to the opponent. If the opponent HP is low enough you might get a kill with the skill!

- Characters that have Tactical Roll (Level 3) 
  • Klein [TDM & FFA]
  • Dyne (DLC Character) [TDM & FFA]
  • Eiji (DLC Character) [TDM & FFA]
  • Bazalt Joe [TDM & FFA]
  • Silica [FFA only]
  • Kureha [FFA only]

• Taunting Yell
- This skill emits a purplish circular aura around you, while by its self its useless it however can detonate any land mines nearby within a 20 meter radius. (This will also effect your teammates land mines as well!) You can also detect nearby players for a few second 

- Characters that have Taunting Yell
  • Dyne (DLC Character) [TDM only]
  • Bazalt Joe [TDM only]

• Hyper Awareness
- This skill allows you to avoid only 1 attack, however for a few seconds after the skill usage you cant take damage. Invisible duration last five seconds
(fredonm told me about that)

- Characters that have Hyper Awareness

You are viewing only 33% of the whole content without 0 images, 0 videos and 0 attachments.
This is 5 stars top secret about the game to be unlocked. Please help the author and access to pro knowledge!

Points required to unlock: 150💎

"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
This is very useful information, teached me a lot. I didn't know such side effects!
This is absolutely better information that just reading skill descriptions in-game.

Didn't know tactical roll lv3 does damages, I guess effective area is where roll ends?

For Hyper Awareness, I guess there is moving animation and that's I believe few secs prevent incoming damages, as you said.

Also there is a short moment which you can evade any incoming damage as soon as you use sword skills for very short moment like 1sec, I am not sure which sword skills do that though. But maybe a sword skill that Leafa and Kirito have.
[Image: Kureha-Signature.gif]
Better response on post Going indepth about certain skills in TDM/FFA
(01-07-2021, 02:08 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  This is very useful information, teached me a lot. I didn't know such side effects!
This is absolutely better information that just reading skill descriptions in-game.

Didn't know tactical roll lv3 does damages, I guess effective area is where roll ends?

For Hyper Awareness, I guess there is moving animation and that's I believe few secs prevent incoming damages, as you said.

Also there is a short moment which you can evade any incoming damage as soon as you use sword skills for very short moment like 1sec, I am not sure which sword skills do that though. But maybe a sword skill that Leafa and Kirito have.
For hyper awareness its kinda like the respawn where you are invisible for a short time. After the evade animation is done the player will be invincible
The icon also changed upon evading an attack as well

As for tactical roll the entire roll animation will damage the player.
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
(01-07-2021, 06:27 PM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  
(01-07-2021, 02:08 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  This is very useful information, teached me a lot. I didn't know such side effects!

For hyper awareness its kinda like the respawn where you are invisible for a short time. After the evade animation is done the player will be invincible
The icon also changed upon evading an attack as well

As for tactical roll the entire roll animation will damage the player.

Entire roll will damage the player? but only one time instead of animation continuously damages multiple time until it gets done, am I getting it correctly?
Also, for icon you mean there is an icon appearing when you get into invincible mode by using hyper awareness?
[Image: Kureha-Signature.gif]
hey im trying to around and read/rate all the guides and  i wanted to say nice guide expect a bunch more comments like this on your other guides
"From the day you were born from your first breath, and till the day you lie down to take your last, I have and will be beside you. So be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper."-Reaper 2.0 (Assassination

Share this thread in social media