Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Investigator, Ginkiu <Mimic> Sasori 1/56 Mk.2] Heal-Fire (PvP Build)

Difficulty rating: Intermediate
(based on the amount of time and effort that is required to properly learn to play)

You will have to throw an Incendiary at the start of the match. There is a glitch where it won't throw it. Hoping this get's patched soon. This build isn't great for "Point Match", the best map to use this build is Cochlea Control Room
OVERVIEW
Heal while in and out of combat from your Incendiary, and even a self revival!

SLOT VARIANTS
Ranged Weapon can be swapped
Secondary weapon can be swapped out Jason 13's Ward or Ifrat ß & Abksol ß

USAGE
  • With Heal-Fire, you can use your Incendiary to gain health back (the more enemy's the more health back)
  • Even if you run away, as long as an enemy(s) are within the Incendiary Range, you will gain health back (Similar to Ghoul's Self Healing)
  • Upon getting K.O. you have a small chance of getting back up if an enemy are within the Incendiary Range
  • May be useful in PvP using this guide: dodge dropping nade
  • Because you'll get knocked down upon self-revival, you may end up getting rampage sooner!
PLAYSTYLE:
  • When your low on Health throw one of the Incendiary
  • Upon encountering a Super Attack, if you manage to get out of the stagger animation throw a Incendiary
  • One Incendiary should be enough, but if necessary throw two
COUNTERS
  • Once you run out of Incendiary, the only way to heal is from your weapons
  • If an enemy is not within the Incendiary Range, or dies from an A.I./Player you won't be able to Self-revive
  • Respawn Penalty will reduce your health rather than increasing it!
  • In PvP, this build work work as well if the ground ins't flat (hill's, ramps, ect.)
  • The best Map for this build would be: 
  • PvP: Cochlea Control Room
  • Point Match: Auction Warehouse
TOP STREAMERS

Twitch:
None

YouTube:

None

Request us to list your livestream officially in the document if you livestream this build! 3 people maximum per each build.
* Alternatively, you can also comment below with your Youtube or Twitch address.
* Thank you very much if you can rate the build by clicking stars above (near Thread Rating), and review the build by commenting below once you played it!

Attached Files Image(s)

The idea itself is very impressive  Idea but we need tests  Rolleyes

(03-26-2020, 04:29 PM)Jotaku Wrote:  The idea itself is very impressive  Idea but we need tests  Rolleyes
Definitely, especially in PvP.

Tested. It works in PvP. The build doesn't do lots of damage nor tanking. Only special move makes some viable damage but not deadly. However, the build best work in terms of confusing your enemies due to auto-rez making their efforts into 0 & their times wasted, and lots of CC that you can't even walk around due to lots of fires on the ground, resulting that you will die by other enemies if there are other enemies around. The fires on the ground even interrupt you when you perform healing or skills. Simply it is very annoying build strongly specialized in team fight. I think this is one of top support builds along with field-medic one. 5 stars!

(03-29-2020, 03:57 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  Tested. It works in PvP. The build doesn't do lots of damage nor tanking. Only special move makes some viable damage but not deadly. However, the build best work in terms of confusing your enemies due to auto-rez making their efforts into 0 & their times wasted, and lots of CC that you can't even walk around due to lots of fires on the ground, resulting that you will die by other enemies if there are other enemies around. The fires on the ground even interrupt you when you perform healing or skills. Simply it is very annoying build strongly specialized in team fight. I think this is one of top support builds along with field-medic one. 5 stars!
I noticed during Rampage, you will still take fire damage and eventually get K.O.  Undecided

(03-29-2020, 06:59 PM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  
(03-29-2020, 03:57 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  Tested. It works in PvP. The build doesn't do lots of damage nor tanking. Only special move makes some viable damage but not deadly. However, the build best work in terms of confusing your enemies due to auto-rez making their efforts into 0 & their times wasted, and lots of CC that you can't even walk around due to lots of fires on the ground, resulting that you will die by other enemies if there are other enemies around. The fires on the ground even interrupt you when you perform healing or skills. Simply it is very annoying build strongly specialized in team fight. I think this is one of top support builds along with field-medic one. 5 stars!
I noticed during Rampage, you will still take fire damage and eventually get K.O.  Undecided

Thanks for the info!

I feel like it can also work with if you put grenade spam skills or crc gas spam skills with that fire spam, but either it should be either refill or initial due to hp recovery slot.

(04-05-2020, 07:03 PM)Jotaku Wrote:  I feel like it can also work with if you put grenade spam skills or crc gas spam skills with that fire spam, but either it should be either refill or initial due to hp recovery slot.
For the grenade  it works but not all the time, Crc Gas won't work Tongue

"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain

(04-06-2020, 07:09 PM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  
(04-05-2020, 07:03 PM)Jotaku Wrote:  I feel like it can also work with if you put grenade spam skills or crc gas spam skills with that fire spam, but either it should be either refill or initial due to hp recovery slot.
I mean not for the auto-rez but for the combat  [Image: biggrin.png]

(04-06-2020, 07:12 PM)Jotaku Wrote:  
(04-06-2020, 07:09 PM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  
I mean not for the auto-rez but for the combat  [Image: biggrin.png]
yeah you can provide a skill that lets you carry more, for gernades about 30 could be hold as an investigator, quixs i think was 40 if you used Ukaku <Leap>
The max CRc gas I could get as an Investigator was 15
Also using the Refill +7 allows you to get 10 instead of 3, but you have to throw one because its still bugged

"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain