Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[Quinx, Sasori Zero 1/56 & Rinkaku] Bestir

Difficulty rating: Easy
(based on the amount of time and effort that is required to properly learn to play)

OVERVIEW
This build mimics the similarity of Rampage, allowing both Defense and Offence in Combat

SLOT VARIANTS
  • Health +60% can be swapped for Attack Damage 150+ (-20 Health) (Not ideal for survivalbility)
  • Ranged Weapon can be swapped to your choice
  • Awakening Duration +30 can be swapped for Awakening Gauge Fill Rate +120 (Awaken State Duration will be 20 Seconds!)

USAGE
There are two way you can use this build:

Offence

• When you are surrounded by Ghouls, use your skill button [Triangle] shortly (0.3sec) knocking them back
  • Use your Awaken State when your Temp. Attack & Defense Boost come in and spam Square, if done correctly this should kill them in seconds.
  • Request to be healed by Field-Medic or a player so you can stay in combat longer

Defense

• Swap Awakening Duration +30 for Awakening Gauge Fill Rate +120
  • Do the same as shown above but instead use your Rinkaku Ability
  • When you are surrounded by Ghouls, use your skill button [Triangle] shortly (0.3sec) knocking them back
  • Use your Awaken State when your Temp. Attack & Defense Boost come in and spam Triangle (hold for 0.3 sec), use this to stop Ghouls in their tracks!
  • Request to be healed by Field-Medic or a player so you can stay in combat longer
  • You can use the Super Attack when your Temp. Attack & Defense Boost come in (OPTIONAL)
COUNTERS
Anything that can one-shot you
A build with fast speed (making it difficult to fight before Awakening State)
Not all Ghouls will be tricked by this, so they may try to take you down soon as possible!

TOP STREAMERS
Twitch:
None

YouTube:
None

Request us to list your livestream officially in the document if you livestream this build! 3 people maximum per each build.
* Alternatively, you can also comment below with your Youtube or Twitch address.
* Thank you very much if you can rate the build by clicking stars above (near Thread Rating), and review the build by commenting below once you played it!

Attached Files Image(s)

"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
Hm... Long Awakening, interesting.
So that will decrease AWG fill rate, then you get less chance to enter into manual rage mode (R3) since it becomes harder to fill, So that means, this build more aim auto rage mode that happens when your HP is low.

So you want to boost that with temp.boost on low health, I see.
The only disadvantage I see is your movement speed is slow due to using Jason. I wonder if you would catch up people with that weapon when you got into rage mode. Probably yes since your movement speed also boosts when you get into rage mode.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3
(04-30-2020, 05:35 PM)Jotaku Wrote:  Hm... Long Awakening, interesting.
So that will decrease AWG fill rate, then you get less chance to enter into manual rage mode (R3) since it becomes harder to fill, So that means, this build more aim auto rage mode that happens when your HP is low.

The only disadvantage I see is your movement speed is slow due to using Jason. I wonder if you would catch up people with that weapon when you got into rage mode. Probably yes since your movement speed also boosts when you get into rage mode.
Yeah, I also noticed that using Awakening Duration +30 last for 30 seconds similar to the Temp Attack & Defense Boost (Upon Low Health)
It works great, but there are not many Quinque that use the duration except for (from what I can remember) Sasori Zero 1/56 Bokusatsu No. 2 ?

Sasori Zero 1/56 skill CCG Maverick has +150 Melee Damage, +12 Speed, -30 Defence
Bokusatsu No. 2 ? skill Quinque Grip has +100 Special Move Damage, +30 Awakening Duration and -30 Awakening Fill Rate

I think that the Sasori Zero 1/56 CCG Maverick would work great but with the low health, it reduces the range of Temp Attack & Defense Boost (Upon Low Health), so the player may windup down before they get the chance to do much
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
(04-30-2020, 05:42 PM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  

Yeah, I also noticed that using Awakening Duration +30 last for 30 seconds similar to the Temp Attack & Defense Boost (Upon Low Health)
It works great, but there are not many Quinque that use the duration except for (from what I can remember) Sasori Zero 1/56 Bokusatsu No. 2 ?

Sasori Zero 1/56 skill CCG Maverick has +150 Melee Damage, +12 Speed, -30 Defence
Bokusatsu No. 2 ? skill Quinque Grip has +100 Special Move Damage, +30 Awakening Duration and -30 Awakening Fill Rate

I think that the Sasori Zero 1/56 CCG Maverick would work great but with the low health, it reduces the range of Temp Attack & Defense Boost (Upon Low Health), so the player may windup down before they get the chance to do much

I do agree that Maverick works better than Quinque Grip. Because, You won't use special move while in awakening lol
No idea why they put special move along with awakening duration since special move isn't possible during awakening.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
Exclamation 
(05-02-2020, 04:42 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  

I do agree that Maverick works better than Quinque Grip. Because, You won't use special move while in awakening lol
No idea why they put special move along with awakening duration since special move isn't possible during awakening.
Because of the Sasori Zero 1/56 Attack Speed, it can also be used as an offence while Rinkaku Triangle attack can be used for Defense. Big Grin
(05-27-2020, 04:14 PM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  
(05-02-2020, 04:42 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  

Because of the Sasori Zero 1/56 Attack Speed, it can also be used as an offence while Rinkaku Triangle attack can be used for Defense. Big Grin

Actually I guess the reason why they put special move DPS along with awakening duration is that there is free special move at the end of awakening mode lol
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer

Share this thread in social media