Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[PC] Will you Ever Come to PC? (Fatal Bullet, Hero)

Better response on post Will you Ever Come to PC? (Fatal Bullet, Hero)I Really Wanna know if you guys will be able to play on the PC or if it will just stay ps4 Since we made an esports Team. I Just hope that me and my team didnt join for nothing, we wanna meet new people and know how good they play hero pvp since we are experienced as well. Since now its on Sale in Steam until the 8 July.
My 5 years old ultra slim 800g laptop that comes with internal Intel graphic card barely play Kurtzpel at 40 FPS at lowest setting, but it cannot run SAO Fatal Bullet that's why (I think it can run but not good enough for competitive pvp)
Probably few months later or even next year depending on financial status but yeah I will play on PC someday
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3
Better response on post RE: Will you Ever Come to PC? (Fatal Bullet, Hero)
(07-02-2021, 02:16 AM)YukiPlays Wrote:  I Really Wanna know if you guys will be able to play on the PC or if it will just stay ps4 Since we made an esports Team. I Just hope that me and my team didnt join for nothing, we wanna meet new people and know how good they play hero pvp since we are experienced as well. Since now its on Sale in Steam until the 8 July.
Unsure myself, I do have a computer but I don't think there's a demo for PC. But I can think about it ?
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
@Scoobert2000  do you have gaming pc? Usually they cost like 1000 USD. Atm what I currently consider t buy is gaming pc that comes with ryzen 5 cpu and appropriate GPU coz I don't think for anime games super high demand GPU is needed. But for twitch streaming good CPU is required.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
Ok I just tested and it runs fatal bullet at 10~20 FPS on my pc completely unplayable lol sorry
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
(07-04-2021, 02:45 AM)Jotaku Wrote:  @Scoobert2000  do you have gaming pc? Usually they cost like 1000 USD. Atm what I currently consider t buy is gaming pc that comes with ryzen 5 cpu and appropriate GPU coz I don't think for anime games super high demand GPU is needed. But for twitch streaming good CPU is required.
Yeah I have a PC, but I'm unsure what it's called. Last time I played online was on Phantaphobia, was getting bad lag there. So I'm not sure if it will be the same for FB ?
"The two most important days of your life is the day you are born, and the day you discover... why." -Mark Twain
To explain this you will need to know about FPS. FPS is a measure unit how much your graphic card can draw a whole picture that you see on the screen per each second. Higher number in this means that a device has better graphic card. Usually for consoles like PS4 most game developer fix it at 30FPS maximum. It's because joystick doesn't require too smooth micro to control over objects on the screen. For example, it takes time for joystick to look backside because you will need to hold analogue stick for a bit of seconds. However when it comes to PC, mouse is so fast they can turn around 360 degree in just 0.5 second so there is no maximum limit. For PC it can go over 30FPS or even over 60FPS. So for PC you will need at least 40~60 FPS in order to play any games smoothly while for console it's enough to have 30FPS. But there is one exception, which you know ps4 pro. That enables you to have more than 30 FPS so it is kinda cheating so that's why playstation people claimed before.

So following video shows that it doesn't run smoothly:

Following video shows that it runs smoothly:

IT says its graphic setting is ultra and he gets around 35~45 so that means if he runs in low graphic setting he probably gets more than 55+.
And the video name is "Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet | 8 gb ram | i5 9300H | GTX 1050 4 GB Laptop | 1080p | Ultra Setting"

It means he uses i5-9300H cpu and GTX 1050 for gpu.
put that things in ebay.com and you probably get:

[Image: VZzgMIy.png]

CPU, GPU are both same in video and that first ebay laptop.

So to play sword art online fatal bullet smoothly on laptop, you will need 808$ + shipping fee + tax. However, you probably won't be able to twitch streaming or youtube streaming because when it goes live stream usually most games FPS dropped by 10~20. So that 35~45FPS will be 15~25FPS totally unplayable. So you will need cpu that are either upper level named i7 Intel core or Ryzen 7, they are almost 1.5 times expensive. And also if you desktop instead of laptop for gaming pc then it will be about 33% cheaper at same spec, I believe.

To answer you further, I need to know about your cpu and gpu (graphic card) name.
you will need to google like "cpu name vs cpu name" or "gpu name vs gpu name". If you do that you get something like:
[Image: ZlLIkAk.png]

57 vs 56 means they have almost equivalent performance. Anyways you can compare your cpu with the one in that ebay list by googling, so you can examine the performance of your graphic card and cpu.

Actually if you are competitive gamer you don't want to set up like ultra graphic setting becuz way too much graphical effect make you hard to recognize what the heck is going on your screen when it comes to competitive scene so that means you no need to buy super hyper good pc but make sure your game run between 40~60 FPS in lowest graphic setting on PC when not livestreaming. If you think 40 lower bound is too small then find out a device that can run your game at FPS 50~60. Lastly You can buy super high demand PC and have more than 60FPS but please make sure that having more than 60FPS is just meaningless becuz normally human eye cannot even distinguish any difference if FPS is higher than 60.

Hope it helps.

P.s. Unlike PS store, for any Steam game you buy, they do allow 100% refund if the game doesn't run on your pc smoothly. Make sure you play less than an hour when applying to refund.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
Better response on post RE: Will you Ever Come to PC? (Fatal Bullet, Hero)I think phantaphobia has dedicated servers for each reagion but i could be wrong. And im unsure how bad the lag will be for PC but i'll do my best to get used to it 
It seems to be on sale right now, hopefully mom will let me get it. If not then I am sorry
(07-08-2021, 03:10 AM)Scoobert2000 Wrote:  I think phantaphobia has dedicated servers for each reagion but i could be wrong. And im unsure how bad the lag will be for PC but i'll do my best to get used to it 
It seems to be on sale right now, hopefully mom will let me get it. If not then I am sorry

You could participate in the contest before and obtain some Steam card though, and use it to buy games. Anyways thanks for replying.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer

Share this thread in social media

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post