Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

[Fiora] [v0.59.0/Duo & Squad/Fiora] Rapier Melee Build

OVERVIEW
This is a melee build that quickly charges long distances and crushes weak defense enemies with Fiora's strong physique plus the additional barrier and defense boost that can be obtained from augments. In 1vs1, it is slightly weaker than the current Fiora two-handed sword meta build because it cannot block enemy's incoming deadly skills unlike two-handed sword's blocking weapon skill, but I think it is stronger in teamplay such as duo or squad simply because having just a 0.5s blocking skill in team battle really doesn't do a thing because fights become pretty spammy in the case of teamfights, in which you might end up blocking some of spammy things. However, with this build you can actually target one enemy specifically by jumping many meters right into the enemy's face while in such spammy teamfights.

Build Performance Analysis using Build Measurement Guide (LV20 Fiora vs Dummy with hp 2400/def 200 as of v0.59.0):
  • Dmg per 10 sec (Stationary Melee Performance) - average 3312
  • 5 Continuous Hits (Orb Walking Performance) - average 1035 * 2.25 (attack range) * 1.53 (attack speed) = total 3562 Approximation of Orb Walking Performance
  • Life Steal 0%
  • Overall Melee Performance - ((((3312 + 3562)/2)/100)*0 + ((3312 + 3562)/2) = 3437
  • Max Damage of Fente (Skill Amplification Performance) - average 209
  • Defense - 137
  • Uniqueness - 1) Be able to jump up long distance fast, easy to aim glass cannon-like enemy (high damage, weak def), who are usually in the back side of the enemy team in duo/squad.

PRE BUILD

POST BUILD

AUGMENT

ROUTE

SKILL ORDER

* Basically you focus on Passive Skill > Rapier Weapon Skill > Fleche > Marche & Rompre > Attaque Composee > Fente.

SLOT VARIANTS
  • Rocker's Jacket (chest) instead of Optical Camouflage Suit, plus Aether Fringe (acc) instead of Laced Quiver. However, I haven't seen them doing any better yet as long as I tested like a picture below. All the top #1 victories in the picture below are from the build with Optical Camouflage Suit and Laced Quiver. Of course, I do have non top #1 records, but many of them happened when I used Rocker's Jacket and Aether Fringe. However, I do think using Rocker's Jacket and Aether Fringe has a huge possibility in the future because they allow you to go 4 path and also gives you fish and chips.

*All the test are done with random players only. I only solo queue on Duos/Squads when I test builds because showing good performance in a complete random conditions without any premade party are the most trustworthy as a single build.
  • Joyeuse instead of Esprit, but in this case I recommend Mithrill Quiver as an accessory.
USAGE
  • You can use Fente to create a good angle and distance to dash, or wait for your teammates to come. However, save the rest of the skills. If you do so, inflict Fente with its edge and quickly step back, then come back and Fente again after CD is recharged, and repeat. If enemy has longer attack range than your Fente, I do not recommend doing this and you can omit the entire process what is written here.
  • 2nd dash of Marche & Rompre can pass through obstacles such as walls, cliff, etc. You may want to utilize this when you are being chased.
  • In terms of HP recovery foods, you may need 4~5 inventory spaces for storing HP foods.
  • For SP recovery food, you may need 1~2 inventory spaces. This build takes moderate amount of SP. Try to minimize the number of SP food storage to 1 space by practicing on maintaining SP well. I mean if you have 5+ more quantity of high quality SP recovery food in one inventory space, then your 1 space for storing that 5+ is enough.
  • The most damage source of this build are Melee and Fleche. But Fleche won't do much damage unless you can read enemies Touche LV applied. Please do practice on reading enemy's applied Touche level and use your skills appropriately. Attaque Composee is primarily used to disarm your enemy to cut the enemy's attacks or just to increase Touche level upon your enemy. Please do keep in mind that Attaque Composee don't activate Touche upon your enemy even at its max stacking level, but it can increase stack level of Touche upon your enemy, which means Attaque Composee is good to simply increase stack level of Touche upon your enemy without worrying about the explosion of applied Touche on your enemy.
  • Fiora Combo (Based on LV3 Touche) : Marche & Rompre -> Attaque Composee -> 2 Melee Attacks -> Marche & Rompre (to make a distance to use Fente after using 2nd part of Marche & Rompre) -> Fente -> Fente (Reactivated By Touche Activation Effect if you successfully hit all previous skils) -> Fleche -> Fleche -> Fleche (It must trigger Touche Activation Effect, which will inflict huge damage, and stun) -> melee. This is just a description of full combo possible Fiora can perform, but very unlikely you will use all of them in a row.
  • Fiora Combo 2 (Based on LV3 Touche) : (Use if distance between you and enemy is quite large) Marche & Rompre -> Rapier Weapon Skill -> Fleche -> Fleche -> Attaque Composee -> Fleche -> melee. Probably you will use it a lot.
  • Fiora Combo 3 (Based on LV3 Touche): (Use if distance between you and enemy is moderate) Marche & Rompre (Save 2nd Part of Marche & Rompre and Rapier Weapon Skill for the future. You will want to use them if your Fleche lacks in range) -> Fleche -> Fleche -> Attaque Composee -> Fleche -> melee. Probably you will use it a lot.
  • For any combos above, please make sure that you can use any skill between each part of Fleche in order to just fill enemy's applied Touche level to finally inflict the most damage out of your Fleche. Plus, when using Fleche you must be close to your enemy so that your melee still hits between each parts of Fleche and lastly barrier explosion also hits your enemy. You can use Fente to slow enemy so that you can melee.
  • Quickly use Fleche up to 3 times that stuns your enemy, then use Marche & Rompre immediately to the opposite direction of where your enemy is in order to escape an enemy team's joint attack or surprise attack. You can also use rapier weapon skill to animal to escape fast, preferably followed by or preceded by Marche & Rompre.
  • Generally I do not recommend you get into any serious fight that doesn't look like easy to win unless your Fleche is ready. Tell your partner that your elite skill Fleche is not ready by Ctrl+click on Fleche skill icon. For this moment of recharging you may just hunt animals around the map, or hide in bush, etc. Killing animal is very important.
  • Using the Fleche well to stun as long as possible and melee effectively is the key to winning in this build. The moment the Fleche is activated, you will receive a huge defense buff due to augment, but it is important to keep in mind that before using the 3rd Fleche, it is important to use Fente or Attaque Composee well to slow down the opponent and add additional time for stun. Oddly enough, you can see that the disarm of Attaque Composee is classified as slow, inflicting an enemy an extra stun time. Also, in the case of Fente, to slow down, you must attack with an edge. Most case I use Attaque Composee in this Fleche combo.
  • Because the attack speed is fast, each battle is over in an instant, so it is important to target the right opponent. Use the A key from time to time to hit the correct opponent. In general, it is better to target an opponent that has low defense and can be killed quickly. You have multiple charging skills also to get close to such enemy.
COUNTERS
  • a build with many blocks, or a build that has stronger defense than this while having similar/better attack performance. Charging does really nothing upon such passively stronger enemies in 1vs1 situation.
TOP STREAMERS
Twitch:
None

Youtube:
None

* Request us to advertise your video/livestream in this post if you livestreamed/posted a video about this build! This will triple viewer counts of your video/livestream.
* Thank you very much if you can rate the build by clicking stars above (near Thread Rating), and review the build by commenting below once you played it!
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3
The build description updated, following is added:
1. Performance Measurement Updated for v0.59.0
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3