Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[Firestar] Build Firestar - Core I

Better response on post Build Firestar - Core I
Based on the Steam version, released on March 25, 2021
Currently there are many new people who enter SMC every day, maybe that is why you notice an increase in the number of real people per game (Depending on your clear range); and among those many games you have played you have seen one of the rarest mechas in the game (It is rare for the fact that there are almost no players who use this mecha, therefore, it is almost not usually seen in games) and I am talking about the original Firestar. A wick that has the particularity of becoming a "sphere" to move at high speed, and I am sure you are curious about how this peculiar mecha is played 7u7.
While I can't assure you that the build will serve you 100%, I think you can try this build and check if it works for you or not; I personally occupy this one, as they are the settings that best fit my playstyle with the Core I (By the time I'm writing this, I'm no longer top with Firestar/Season 5, given that I've been idle xd)

Modules
To start, let's talk about Firestar modules; Since Firestar is a rather weak mecha against short-range mechas and high-DUR mechas: the attack module will be to favor long-range combat, the defense module will be to decrease the risks of becoming a sphere when the enemy is very close, and the evasion module will be to favor the use of combat skill (Become sphere).
Tech
Now the "Tech" of this build; as we are going to use the Core I, the configurations will be focused on favoring the cooldown of the Firestar combat ability (In order to use it more frequently), in addition to being focused on a long or medium range combat, since although Firestar looks like a mecha of High Durability, the truth is that it actually has a DUR low enough to compare to that of a sniper; therefore the attack tech are focused on distant combat and the reloading of the main weapon.
Pilot
Regarding the pilot to use in conjunction with this Firestar build, we have two options:
R.E.D: Because of its anti-mecha ability it can help maintain constant pressure on enemies, by increasing the time the main weapon causes them damage.

Rom: His anti-mecha ability would help increase the use of Firestar's combat ability and thus gain more mobility over almost any terrain, and increase the chances of keeping your distance from your and your enemies.
I recommend that you try both so you can see which one suits you best xd.

How to Use?
Now it all comes down to the way you use Firestar with this build:
  • While the build focuses on hitting and running; knowing how to fight in short ranges is also important, especially for the end of BR games.
  • Positioning and aiming as well as possible are key to this build, as the idea is to cause the most damage to enemies before they counterattack or try to shorten the distance.
  • When attacking from afar do not sit still, try to move sideways or in reverse to make it difficult for the enemy to strike their attacks.
  • When attacking mid-range, remember to use combat skill to flee, reposition, or defend yourself from enemies.
  • When attacking at short range, you will have to stop using the main weapon (since it has little rate of fire) and you will have to attack with the secondary weapon the "Flamethrower". Remember to keep an eye on the ammo of your secondary weapon.
  • Remember that Firestar's combat ability is not single-use (since it doesn't take long to be available after use), so don't be afraid to use it to escape combat, gain position in the zone or to attack if you think the enemy no longer has hope.
  • Depending on the fuse, it will be advisable that you do not look for a fight and wait for someone else to start the fight to be able to join; for example, Firestar is strong against mecha who have little mobility or against those who have little life like Gabriel, Andromeda, Northern Knight; but it is much weaker against those that have a lot of burst, durability or mobility such as Arthur, Aurora, Firefox, Doomlight, etc.

Example Video

The effectiveness of this build depends on the skill of each one, as well as the skill of the pilot and the wisdom of each player when looking for fights xd.

If you need more builds or want to share your own build, you can do so by entering here.

If you are interested in watching some SMC streamers in Spanish, I recommend these:
If you are looking for them in English, I recommend these:

I would appreciate it very much if you follow them :3
Awesome build!! I will definitely try it.
Jotaku, Anime Game Gamer
I. Super Mecha Champions NA Legendary Tier
II. Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist NA Top #2
III. Fate/EXTELLA Link: NA Top #9
IV. Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH: NA Top #3

Share this thread in social media

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by helios660
08-27-2023, 03:09 AM
Last Post by Dvoramla
01-31-2023, 05:08 AM